- 420 Howard Street
Petoskey, MI 49770
Working to do the best for my customers and clients
Real Estate around the world
Ask me how I can help you with your real estate needs all around the world!
1981 High School Graduate of Osborn High School in Detroit, MI.
1981 - 1982 Sienna Heights College, Adrian, MI
1982 - 1986 Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
I am actively involved in my chuch and their charities, my local real estate board, and am a volenteer tennis coach.
I am an avid tennis player who still competes in tournaments and am a past tennis professional. I play recreational ice hockey & golf. I also enjoy attending conferences and lectures regarding real estate related topics.
New Development Launches
Welcome to my Website
Thank you for visiting my website. If you are in search of a vacation home, weekend getaway, or retirement home, I have extensive experience in buying and selling these properties.
Summary of Qualifications
Dedicated Professional possessing several years of successful experience in the Real Estate Industry with diversified expertise in Sales, Management, Training, Marketing, Development, Rental and Home Owner Association Management. Experienced in the marketing of new real estate developments. Expert ability to assess buyer’s needs and desires and identify development products that offer complete customer satisfaction. Ability to demonstrate excellent listening and communication skills. Contributing team member who is motivated to reaching team goals and producing results.
Hartwick Realty Group, Harbor Springs MI Broker/Owner, November 2004 – May 2011
- Started Residential Brokerage responsible for marketing and selling resort, residential, and new development properties (properties include True North Golf Club, Harbor Watch Condominiums, Aronimink Club at Boyne Highlands)
RE/MAX of Petoskey,
- Responsible for listing and selling resort, residential, and new development properties
- Coordinate all aspects of real estate sales business; advertising, marketing, contractual agreements, closing documents, accounting and all correspondence related to sale
- Assisted in the development of Greystone at the Highlands II, Pleasantview South, Orchards at Crooked Tree, Cottages at Crooked Tree and Mountain Grand Lodge at
- Launched initial sales and marketing efforts; press releases, newspaper articles, hosted presentations showcasing initial offerings, assisted in the design and lay-out of marketing and sales literature, created builder lot programs and implemented sales initiative programs for agents and homeowners
- Directly responsible for marketing and advertising over $80 million in listings per year
- Assisted in development and implementation of a yearly $360,000 marketing budget
- Provided monthly reports for sales, marketing and development and coordinated 1031 Exchanges with clients
- Hired and trained Office Managers, Sales Agents, and managed 3 sales offices in the Harbor Springs/Petoskey area
Heather Highlands Realty, (owned by
On-Site Sales Agent and Managing Broker, October 1993 – June 1997
- Assisted in the development of Moors II and III, Ross Cottages at Boyne Highlands and The Inn at
- Launched sales and marketing efforts; developed correspondence, assisted in the design and lay-out of marketing and sales literature and implemented sales initiative programs for agents and homeowners
- Presented and sold memberships for the Country Club of Boyne
- Supervised Sales Agents and served as Home Owner Association Manager for 2 on-site condominium developments at Boyne Highlands
- Responsible for sales, marketing and closing of on-site attached and site condominiums
- Managed all rental activities, hired reservation personnel, led marketing and advertising efforts, supervised housekeeping personnel and service providers, produced and maintained budgets and forecasts, coordinated daily activity of Property Owner Association, let bids, contract negotiation, collected dues, paid expenses, enforced by-laws and implemented Board directives
American Country Development, Trout Creek Condominium,
Harbor Springs, MI
On-Site Sales Agent, Rental Property Manager and Home Owner Association Manager,
September 1989 – September 1993
Education and Achievements