West Michigan's Relocation and Marketing Expert
- 3744 28th Street
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Phone: (616) 581-4819
23 years of helping buyers and sellers make the right real estate moves!
I enjoy working with a broad range of customers from the first time home buyer to the corporate CEO. I srtive to make the home buying and selling process a world class experience for all.
Knowing the West Michigan housing market and the opportunities in it, is my business.Trained as an auditor for the CPA firm, Ernst & Young, I have a reputation for uncovering details overlooked by others. As a husband and father of 4 beautiful girls, I know how important a home and its location is for you and for your family.
Call today to see if I can help you with your real estate needs!
- Mobile or Text: (616) 581-4819
- Email: Brianclinger@grar.com
Education and Professional Background
- Graduate of East Kentwood High School Class of 1981
- Graduate of Grand Valley State University
- VP Accounting Club
- VP Delta Sigma Pi (Business Fraternity)
- Wall Street Jouranl Award
- Public Accountant with Ernst & Young in Grand Rapids (1988-1990)
- Residential Real Estate Professional (1990 to Present)
- Professional Standards Committee 2012 to 2013 Grand Rapids Association of Realtors
- Leader in ReLoad, a ministry for men, at Resurrection Life Church "Equipping men to change their lives."
- Serving annually at the DeVos Children's Picnic in Byron Center
- Past chairmen of the Farmer's Charity PGA Golf Tournament at Egypt Valley Country Club
- Recipient of the Good neighbor Award by the Grand Rapids Association of Realtors for community involvement.
- Grand Rapids Jaycees - Past Recipient - Community Development Member of the year.
I enjoy spending time with my wife Kris and our four daughters - Rachel, age 17, Lauren, age 13, Kaitlyn, age 10 and Audrey, age 3. I also enjoy working out at the YMCA where I'll even make it to an occassional spin class with my wife.
National Relocation Specialist and High End Home Marketing
- 10 Year Member and Past President of Wyoming Southkent Kiwanis
- Men's Table Leader at Resurrection Life Church
- Chairperson for the July Special Needs Boat Outing
- Kiwanis Liaison for Cops Fore Kids Golf Outing
As a life long resident of West Michigan, Brian has an extensive knowledge of the area and the community. Growing up he enjoyed swimming, playing football, downhill skiing and doing just about anything outdoors. As a boyscout and church member, Brian became interested and involved in his community, a trait that continues today. His first business was a mobile Kool-aid stand. At age 11 he began delivering papers for the the Grand Rapids. He later acquired additonal routes, hiring friends to get things done. Upon completing college Brian worked 2 years as an auditor for the CPA firm Ernst & Young. Upon starting his real estate career in 1990, Brian was named Rookie of the Year. He has been a consistent top producer for West Michigan's largest real estate company ever since. Brian loves helping home buyers and sellers make smart moves.
- Winner of the Wall Street Journal Award
- Vice President Accounting Club
- Vice President Delta Sigma Pi Business Fraternity
- Real Estate
- Rookie of the Year
- Graduate of the Realtors Institute
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Short Sale Certified
- Presidents Award
Zillow.com 5-Star Agent