- 1244 West Houghton Lake Drive
Houghton Lake, MI 48651
- Bachelor's of Science Degree from Central Michigan University
- Journalism Major with emphasis on Advertising & Marketing
- Associate Degree in Liberal Arts from Mid Michigan Community College
- Children's Miracle Network (Involved in local fund-raising)
- Area food drives
- Seasonal charity events
My wife and I live on a lake here in Roscommon County and have owned two lakefront homes here since 1987. We enjoy spending time on our pontoon boat just cruising around the lake. We enjoy fishing and swimming or just relaxing on the dock. Golf is another passion and we have some great courses in Roscommon County to enjoy. My neighbor put in a horse shoe pit so I am getting back into this competive event. Maybe the most enjoyable thing of all is just relaxing at night around the bonfire and also viewing our fantastic sunsets!
- Specialization in waterfront proeprties in the Roscommon County area, including Higgins, Houghton, Lake St. Helen & Lake James
- Specialization in residential and vacation properties
- I can help you wade to the confusing highway of bank forclosures, HUD homes & short sales
- Perfoming of Market Analysis on your current property-fair values and no/charge for the service
Welcome to my Website
I love selling real estate! I am originally from Gladwin, MI and moved the short 35 miles north to the Higgins Lake/Houghton Lake area in 1987 because of a sales opportunity and also because of the sheer beauty of the area. My wife Rosie and I have never been disappointed with the fantastic surroundings and incredible natural resources and people this area has to offer.
If you are looking for waterfront, residential or commercial properties please give me a call! My goal is to make your real estate experience pleasant and especially educational and I will not waste your time. I am low pressure but high production and have been a top producing agent in this market since I joined our local MLS in 2005.
My past clients will attest to my integrety, honesty and committment to helping you find just the right property.
Please feel free to give me a call or email so I can help you find what you are looking for. It is absolutely a perfect time to buy so let me show you the way!
I look forward to making your aquaintance in the very near future!
Brian J. Farrell
Coldwell Banker Schmidt Houghton/Higgins
- Married to my wife Rosemarie for 31 years. Rosie is an educator in the Roscommon School System.
- Two fantastic sons Jeremy & Sean
- We live on one of our beautiful lakes and enjoy boating, swimming & fishing! (especially walleye & blue gill!)
- We both love to golf
- I like to play the guitar
- We also love to travel when we can...but it is hard to with our busy real estate market here
- Playing Euchere
- Licenced Realtor State of Michigan since 2005
- Sales & marketing expert including 25 years of experience in these fields
- National Director of Marketing for a large energy company
- Director of Sales, Eastern U.S. Ferrellgas
- Director of Operations State of Michigan Thermogas Company
- I enjoy attending state real estate conventions
- I have an extensive background in sales and marketing and enjoy working with new agents and sharing with them ideas and techniques that may help them become a better agent
- Getting my Broker's license