- In 2016 the market is forecasted to become more balanced… less up’s and down’s are expected unlike the past 15 years!
- Last year, Millennials made up one-third of homebuyers, and will continue to be a major buying pool in 2016 with majority of buyers between ages 25-34.
- Baby Boomers who are entering retirement will also boost the market significantly.
- New home construction is starting to come down on pricing and is more affordable than past years
- Rental costs are skyrocketing…and are expected to increase in 2016.
When interest rates are this low buying is smart. I work with great Mortgage Lenders-let me know if you would like a recommendation!