- 522 E. Front Street
Traverse City, MI 49686
Buying or Selling A Traverse City or Northern Michigan Property?
I am no stranger to hard work and will use every tool available to sell your home or find that perfect property you have always dreamed about.
- Traverse City area homes
- Grand Traverse Area waterfront properties
- Retirement homes & Vacation properties
- VA Loan Qualified Properties
- Downtown Traverse City Homes
- First time home buyers
- Short Sales and distressed property sales
- Vacant Land
- Rental Properties
I was a United Way Youth Friend volunteer for many years, Mentor for the Traverse City Central Boy's High School tennis team and help the Traverse Area Association of Realtors (Board) decide which non-profits to annually contribute money & volunteer time. I also volunteer at the Cherryland Humane Society.
- Member of the Woman's Council of Realtors.
- United Way Youth Friend Volunteer.
- Member of the Traverse Area Association of Realtors.
- Member of the United States Tennis Association
- Volunteer at the Cherryland Humane Society
I enjoy all sorts of music, eating out (need a restaurant recommendation?), working in the yard, playing tennis and a little bit of squash, mountain biking and a little bit of golf for good measure!
I have been a consistent top producer in the Traverse City for many years; Traverse Area Association of Realtors Rookie of the year in 2003 and have never stopped growing my business since. I worked in the Natural Gas marketing business from 1989 - 2002, specializing in buying & selling Natural Gas in the Great Lakes area. 1984 - 1989 I was employed as a Petroleum Land Manager performing title searches and leasing oil & gas properties primarily in Michigan.
Grand Traverse Area Properties
I am no stranger to hard work and have had a great deal of success negotiating home & property sales throughout the Grand Traverse Area.
I have lived in downtown Traverse City for the past 27 years, I am married and have most of my extended family here in town. I enjoy tennis, working in the yard and a little mountain biking, golf and squash for good measure!. In addition to my professional accomplishments, I am a Mentor for the Traverse City High School Boys Tennis team, Cherryland Humane Society volunteer and have been a United Way Youth Friend Volunteer.
User Defined 2
- University of Oklahoma, Petroleum Land Management
- Traverse City Sr. High School