Today's market is one that a buyer should be prepared for. Here are a few things to keep in mind if you are looking to buy property now or in the near future.
- Have financing in order-If funds are not lined up you may miss out on a great buy.
- Hire a Buyers Agent.-I would suggest Me :)
- Schedule showings ASAP-Inventory is low. If it's priced right. It won't last long.
- Be prepared to write an offer if you find a house that meets your needs.-Inventory is low. If you wait to long. You may miss out on the house/property of you dreams.
- Write a clean strong offer. -Clean offers normally do not get countered. The countering back and forth game may give somebody else time to sneak an offer in. This may put you in a Multi-offer situation and may cause you to pay more then you would have or even worse, miss out.
- Remember business is business and even though buying a home is very personal. There is a business aspect that you need to keep in mind. Until a deal is done. Keep all your information under your hat. We live in a small community and word can travel fast. If you like a house/property you can bet there is somebody else that would like it as well. The less competition you have the better. So wait until you have an accepted offer before you start spreading the joy.
- Do Not go out and finance anything or make any large purchases.-This can red flag your mortgage and cause your financing to be denied.
These are just a few things to keep in mind.
For a full list and/or a list on what to expect during the purchase process, call or email to set up an appointment.