- 2721 Sunnyside Drive
Cadillac, MI 49601
Welcome to my Website
When you make that all-important decision to buy or sell a home or property, it helps to know that there is a qualified, full-time real estate professional acting in your best interest: Hi, I'm Jerry Faloon, and with my 22 years experience in the real estate business, I am fully qualified to guide you into a new home or find a new location for your business.
I am based in Cadillac, which is just 50 miles south of Traverse City and 90 miles north of Grand Rapids on Interstate 131, in Michigan's Northern Lower Peninsula. I have lived in Cadillac for 50 years and have enjoyed its quality of life.
Whether buying or selling a home, relocating to another area or setting up a business, please contact me and let me assist you with all of your real estate needs.
. CURRENT AFFILIATIONS
Member of Cadillac Rotary Club
Paul Harris Fellow, 100% attendance 15 years, 22 year member.
Member of the Ancient Order of the Hibernians
Hibernian of the year 2010-Bun Brady Division
Ambassador Club - Cadillac Area Chamber of Commerce
Charter member of Ferris State University President's Club
Member of Ferris State University Alumni Association
Charter member of Iota Psi Chapter of Lambda Chi Alpha
- Harold F. Schmidt Humanitarian award
- Past President Cadillac Area Tourist Association
- Past President -Vice President and 45 year executive board member of Scenic Trails Council BSA
- Past President and board member of Junior Achievement in Cadillac
- Past President and board member of the American Heart Association - Wexford County Affiliate
- Cadillac Jaycees (14 years) - Past President, Vice President and Treasurer
- Wexford County Airport Authority (22 years) Past Chairman and Treasurer
- Past Board Member - Crooked Tree Council GSUSA
- Member Cadillac Charter Commission
- Member Cadillac Historical Committee
- Past Chairman Wexford County Republican Party
I am based in Cadillac, which is 50 miles south of Traverse City and 90 miles north of Grand Rapids on Interstate 131, in Michigan's Northern Lower Peninsula. I have lived in Cadillac for 50 years and enjoy the quality of life offered here.
- Member of Rotary Club
- Paul Harris Fellow-Saphire, 100% attendance 17 years, 26 year member
- Member of the Ancient Order of the Hibernians
- Ambassador Club - Cadillac Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Ferris State University Alumni Association
- Charter member of Iota Psi Chapter of Lambda Chi Alpha
I enjoy golf and fishing and traveling.
I have had extensive experience in residential and commercial sales ( All prices ranges and kinds),including strip center leasing and business opportunities sales. In addition,my corporate experience in property management gives me first- hand knowledge of leasing,maintenance, construction, disposal, financing and acquisition of corporate properties, as well as employees transfer programs.
Ferris State University Bachelors of Science, Business Administration
Certified Corporate Property Specialist
Certified Residential Marketing Specialist
Accredited Buyer Representative
Michigan Board of Realtors
National Board of Realtors
Buyers Agent Council
Cadillac Chamber of Commerce ( past board member)