- 402 E Front St
Traverse City, MI 49686
I am married with 2 daughters. I have lived on Old Mission Peninsula since 1973.
I helped create TAAR's Environmental Committee here I have been a chairperson since 1992 and have participated on Purchace of Development Committee to establish that very successful program in the Township. Another major accomplishment would be the sale of 507 acre farm at the end of the Old Mission Peninsula to the Department of Natural Resources to add to the township park. The other option would have been selling the acreage to a development firm. Now over 660 acres are preserved.
I am Co-Founder of Grand Traverse Concervancy as well as an orginal founder of Protect the Peninsula, where I am currently the president. I was a volenteer firefighter for Peninsula Township for 12 years and participate in many community and environmental based projects. Also, I have served on many committees on the township level.
Welcome to my Website
My name is Mark Nadolski and I began my real estate career in 1979. Since then I have sucessful handled all types of transactions including residential, vacant acreage and commercial in the past 32 years. I have worked with Grand Traverse Land Conservancy and the Leelanau Conservancy to help landowners who wish to preserve their heritage and protect farm land for future generations.
- Traverse Area Association of Realtors® Humanitarian/Community Service Award, 1995,1997,1998, and 1999.
- Harold F. Schmidt Humanitarian Award 1997.
- Northern Michigan Environmental Action Council's Environmentalist of the Year, 1994.
- Michigan United Conservation Club's Special Conservation Award of the Year, 1998.
- Paul Harris "Fellow" award from Rotary International 1999 (for community involvement as a Realtor® for the last 26 years).