- 6919 Frankfort Hwy, Ste 100
Benzonia, MI 49616
- 1995 Graduate from Frankfort Elberta High School.
- 2010 Graduate from the University of Phoenix.
I am an avid sportswoman. I love hunting, fishing, and camping. The Manistee River is my all time favorite place to be in the summer. I also enjoy spending time in the UP with my family.
Welcome to my Website
Finding the right representation and creating that perfect bond of trust should be the most important aspect of buying or selling your home.
As an experienced professional and as your real estate representative, I will go above and beyond to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the sale and/or purchase of your home.
I understand the stress and apprehension that accompanies your move. My number one priority is ensuring your transition goes as smooth as possible.
Below are a few links to area listings.
- 1995 Earned my diploma as a Graduate of Frankfort Elberta High School.
- 2002 Earned my Real Estate License.
- 2010 Earned my Associates Degree in Business as a Graduate of The University of Phoenix.
- Traverse Area Association of Realtors
- Michigan Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Village Clerk of Bear Lake
- Treasurer for Parents and Teachers for Students (PaTS) of Bear Lake
- Leadership Council for the Lakes to Land Initiative
My husband and I are raising four wonderful children and we could not be happier to be able to do that in such a great environment such as Northern Michigan. We enjoy the outdoors, especially camping, hunting, fishing, and lounging on the numerous rivers and lakes our area has to offer.
- Single Family Homes
- First-Time Home Buyers
- Luxury Homes
- Vacant Land