Here's our local MLS's current inventory of residential foreclosures (1,2) in Otsego County, which includes Gaylord, MI. Twenty-seven actively marketed properties represents 7% of all Otsego County residential listings. The inventory of foreclosures remained flat from last week relative to total active listings, after declining 35% since late-winter as sales out-stripped new foreclosure listings.
- 10 homes priced less than $50,000 - Financing available including financing for immediate improvements to update these homes and to earn instant equity at move-in. Ask Mike for details.
- Great locations: Michaywe and Glen Meadows
- 2 properties with acreage
- No listings with water frontage, though some with deeded access.
- Golf frontage condo on Michigan's only Tom Fazio-designed golf course located at Treetops. Good shape, move-in ready at a great price and income producing as well!
- 3 other golf frontage condos on the Mountain Lakes Golf Course
1) The above embedded links are valid until 6/10/2011.
2) Disclaimer: There is no field titled "foreclosures" in our MLS database. Instead Realtors glean foreclosures from two Seller type categories and possibly a third: Repossession and Bankruptcy. Some Realtors may also list their foreclosures with the seller categorized as 'Corporation' though that group of listings predominately to always represents homes purchased by employers to help their employees relocate.