Nineteen* new Otsego County residential home listings were added to inventory the past week, including Gaylord.
Some of these new opportunities:
- 220 acres in the Pigeon River Forest with updated 1514 sq. ft. home. Lots of storage for the toys along with access roads and trails to the property. Great hunting, snowmobiling, hiking, nature-enjoying property.
- 3528 sq. ft. home on Big Lake with 130 feet of frontage
- 1800 sq. ft. home on Big Lake with 102 feet of frontage
- 2 new listings for under $50,000
- 8 new listings for less than $100,000
- 6 new listings with acreage
- 5 new listings with lake frontage
Link is valid until 9/9/11 when it expires.
Michael E. Heath
Coldwell Banker Schmidt Realtors – Realtor Associate
700 W. Main St.
Gaylord, MI 49735
*Ths count can grow beyond the original publication date of this blog post. That's because new listings whose start date is effective within the noted time-frame may be published and released several days after their start date.