Sixteen* new Otsego County residential home listings were added to inventory the past week, including Gaylord.
Some of these new opportunities:
- 953 feet of frontage on all-sports Chub Lake. The listing agent notes: "This package includes a five bedroom home with knotty pine walls, built-in book cases and cabinets, fireplace, wood stove, sun porch and spacious deck. Several out- buildings, a six-car garage, 1-car garage, boat/RV storage, root cellar and windmill."
- Holly Lane - one of the neighborhoods with consistently fine homes.
- It's tough to beat Pray Rd's location.
- Log home in Michaywe
- Fantastic deal on a lake highly valued by the locals, Kassuba Lake
- 2 homes listed for less than $50,000
- 7 homes listed for less than $100,000
- 1 new listing with acreage
- 3 new listings with lake-frontage
- 1 new listing with golf frontage
Link is valid until 8/16/11 when it expires.
Michael E. Heath
Coldwell Banker Schmidt Realtors – Realtor Associate
700 W. Main St.
Gaylord, MI 49735
*Ths count can grow beyond the original publication date of this blog post. That's because new listings whose start date is effective within the noted time-frame may be published and released several days after their start date.