The Week's New Listings - Residential - Otsego County including Gaylord - 8/10 - 8/16/2011
Nine* new Otsego County residential home listings were added to inventory the past week, including Gaylord.
Some of these new opportunities:
- Custom-built builder's home. 9.89 acres adjacent to 280 acres of state forest-land yet only 2 mi. from Meijer. Nice set-back from road with paved asphalt drive. Large easy to maintain lawn. Ample clean storage for vehicles and toys. Home features lots of oak including floors and foyer. Smart access from garage to kitchen, laundry room, and bathroom. Luxurious master bedroom suite with large walk-in closet, jet-tub, and lots of tile. Wood burning and venting system delivers wood or propane-fired hot water through forced-air ductwork. Large sunroom, big hot-tub stays.
- 3/2.5 Bdr/Bth Logmark at Otsego Club on their Classic Golf Course. Resort living just outside town. These are some of the best-built, laid-out condos in all of Northern Michigan.
- 54 acre horse ranch
- 1 new listing for under $50,000
- 3 new listings for less than $100,000
- 2 new listings with acreage
- 1 new listing with lake frontage
- 1 new listing with golf frontage
Link is valid until 9/24/11 when it expires.
Michael E. Heath
Coldwell Banker Schmidt Realtors – Realtor Associate
700 W. Main St.
Gaylord, MI 49735
*Ths count can grow beyond the original publication date of this blog post. That's because new listings whose start date is effective within the noted time-frame may be published and released several days after their start date.