Fortyeight new Otsego County residential home listings were added to inventory the past week and week prior (5/18 - 5/25/11), includes Gaylord.
Some of these new opportunities:
- Great home just outside of town, impecabbly built and maintained, with just under 29 acres.
- Much-desired Big Lake has a property with big views and a big price reduction.
- Whoever purchases 5550 Tall Timber will be ecstatic they did, one of the best showings I've ever encountered. Great entertainment room, MBR suite, Living Room, and Garage. I don't think there's one weed in their lawn.
- Wilderness Valley where the playspots are all nearby. This home is centrally located to world-class golf, private access to Lake Elizabeth - where the loons fish, the Manistee River, state forest, and RV Trails. Beautifully wooded acre with lots of living areas.
- 250 Guenther Ridge - live in a maple forest yet still be only two miles from town. Home has its own frontage on Clifford Lake, one of the best fishing lakes in the area - but you have to be an owner or with one to fish it!
- 1 new listings at or under $50,000
- 19 new listings under $100,000
- 14 homes with water frontage
- 2 homes with golf frontage - The Loon and Black Bear.
Link is valid until7/5/11 when it expires.
Michael E. Heath
Coldwell Banker Schmidt Realtors – Realtor Associate
700 W. Main St.
Gaylord, MI 49735