- 3744 28th Street
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Welcome to my Website
Searching for your next home? Try our state-of-the-art map search – with it you can quickly search the entire market. Simply type the address, city, MLS ID, or just hit the search button to get started. The large format map allows you to click and drag, zoom in and view detailed information and photos for all properties currently listed on the MLS.
Selling your home? No other website in the market will showcase your listing with up to 50 high resolution photos! In addition to advertising your property on my own website, I syndicate your listing to other real estate websites across the web.
As your Realtor®, I look forward to helping you buy or sell your home, with a promise of uncompromising integrity and exceptional service.
Born and raised with my four brothers in East Lansing, Michigan, I was thrilled to return home to Michigan in 2014 after a 24 year career as a high school Physics teacher. In 2007, I was named Ohio's recipient of the Siemens Award for Advanced Placement, given by the Siemens Corporation and the College Board to one AP science or math teacher in each state. I am a graduate of Albion College and I received my Master's degree from Xavier University in Cincinnati. I am the proud father of a college sophomore and a high school sophomore.
I look forward to helping you in all of your real estate transactions by providing the kind of exceptional service that everyone should expect from their realtor. Call or email me today so I can begin to help you achieve your real estate goals.
East Lansing High School East Lansing, MI
B.A. - Albion College Albion, MI
M.Ed. - Xavier University Cincinnati, OH
10 Best-Kept Secrets for Selling Your Home
5 Inspection Problems Sellers Can Avoid
5 Inspection Problems Sellers Can Avoid
The home inspection is perhaps the rockiest phase of a home purchase because the issues that arise could scare buyers off. But there are typical problems that sellers can be proactive about repairing in order to save the deal. Realtor.com® recently highlighted five of these problems and what sellers can do about them:
1. Dank basement: Seepage into the basement could lead to flooding. Small cracks or a foundation wall could cause groundwater to enter in. A basement waterproofing contractor can provide a quote on how to quickly repair any minor problems.
2. Faulty wiring: Home inspector Reggie Marston told realtor.com® that he will often find "ungrounded fixtures, spliced wires not terminated in a proper electric box, receptacles wired backward, and improper breakers in the electric service panel." An electrician can help sort out and resolve any potential electrical issues.
3. Leaky roofs: A leaky roof can eventually cause mold to form. Even small leaks can become more troublesome if they're not repaired.
4. Amateur workmanship: DIY jobs by the home owner can cause lots of problems, too. "With plumbing, the owners will install the toilet but don't tighten it securely to the floor," says Marston. "I'll find a toilet's so loose that I counsel my client it should have a seat belt installed so nobody falls off!" For home owners who have tackled DIY projects, they may want to hire a professional to double-check their work prior to putting the home on the market.
5. Poor maintenance: Home owners who didn't do proper upkeep of the home may find that several issues surface during a home inspection. "All components in a residence require some type of maintenance," Marston told realtor.com®. "Water heaters as well as heating and air-conditioning systems should be serviced yearly. Caulk tubs and showers to prevent water leakage. Frequently remove and clean stove exhaust fan filters."
Source: “How to Conquer the Huge Problems Found During Home Inspections,” realtor.com® (March 8, 2016)
Grand Rapids Restaurant Guide
Looking for a new place to call your favorite restaurant? In the mood for Italian food? Barbecue?
Check out the GRNow guide to restaurants around town!
Grand Rapids is a very hip place to be! Plenty of great shopping and yet the down home family neighborly atmosphere permeates the community! "This ...
Click Here for Forest Hills, MI Real Estate Located just southeast of Grand Rapids, the Forest Hills area is most commonly associated with the Forest ...
Click here for Ada Real Estate for Sale 0 0 1 66 381 7921 3 1 446 14.0 Normal ...
East Grand Rapids, MI: History Ariel view of Ramona Park East Grand Rapids was first settled in the ...
Grandville is a city in Kent County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 16,263 at the 2000 census. Grandville is one of the oldest suburbs ...