- 110 Elm Street
Big Rapids, MI 49307
- Former State Vice-President Michigan JayCees
- Former President Big Rapids JayCees
- Former Vice-President Big Rapids Chamber of Commerce
- Current Spectrum Health Big Rapids and Reed City Hospital Board Trustee
- Current Big Rapids School Board Trustee
- Current Mecosta/Osceola Personnel Board Representative
- Current Salvation Army Board Representative
- Current Friends of Ferris Board Representative
- Former Mecosta County Medical Center Foundation Board Representative
- Former Mecosta Health Services Vice-Chair
- President of Big Rapids School Board
- Work with Buyers and Sellers for all Market Properties
- Luxury Home Market
- Commercial Market
Welcome to my Website
Welcome to my website! I am here to be helpful to both buyers and sellers. I like the personal touch to reach people, but also incorporate today's technology to bring the best service to my clients.
- Married 56 Years to Lucy.
- Four Children, one resides in Big Rapids and is Principal of Riverview Elementary School
- Eight Grandchildren.
- Member of Saint Paul's/Saint Mary's Catholic Church.
- Retired Consultant and Sales Trainer and Owner for Impact Sales
- Former Owner Pete's Cleaners
Canadian Lakes is considered one of Michigan's premier resort communities in Mecosta County. It was once considered ...
Location Big Rapids is located in Mecosta County, approximately 45 minutes North of Grand Rapids. It is the largest city in Mecosta County, with an estimated ...
Welcome to Reed City, a great place to visit, work, or raise a family, we have a small town atmosphere, friendly downtown, and business ...
History In the early 1800s, Osceola County came to be known as “The Land of Green Gold.” The area was given this title because of the ...
Rodney is an unincorporated community in the southeast part of Colfax Township, in Mecosta County. The zip code for Rodney, MI is 49342, and serves ...
Traverse City Area Foreclosures
Grand Haven is now an active resort, boating, fishing and port community. The city has over 100 miles of bike trails, a state beach, boardwalk, two lighthouses, ...
Muskegon County as of the 2000 census, the population was 170,200, with the 2009 census estimate putting the county at a population of 173,951. The county ...
The Upper Peninsula contains 16,452 square miles, almost one-third of the land area of the state (exclusive of territorial waters, which constitute about ...
Marquette is a city in the U.S. state of Michigan and the county seat of Marquette County. Is the most populated city of the Upper Peninsula. is a ...