- 639 W. Higgins Lake Drive
Roscommon, MI 48653
As a former custom home builder I have always had an acute interest in Real Estate, market trends, and home design. My background in business has prepared me to work seamlessly with private individuals on a daily basis to ensure desired outcomes to clients goals. I look forward to embracing the local real estate market, especially those individuals whose dreams and desires are to realize home ownership. Through a concerted effort I will strive to make your dreams a reality.
A Great Place to Live
- Come for the weekend, fall in love and make this amazing area your year round home
- Unbridled beauty for that vacation getaway
- Live, love and play in this scenic upnorth destination
- Beautiful Lakes, Beautiful People.......
- Perfect location for weekend retreats
- Conveniently located
- Graduate - Hornell Senior High School - Hornell, New York
- Graduate - Alfred State College - A.A.S. Degree - Alfred, New York
- Graduate - Alfred University - B.A. Degree - Alfred, New York
- Graduate - U.S. Brokers School - Traverse City, Michigan
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson - State of Michigan
- Past Member - Hornell Partners for Growth - Board of Directors
- Past Member - Salvation Army - Board of Directors
- Past Member - Rotary International
- Past President - Hornell Downtown Merchants Association
- Past President - Rochester Area Professional Picture Framers
- Merchants Director - Santa's Day Off - procuring gifts for needy area families
- Director - Coats for Kids campaign 2005-2008
- Director - Salvation Army Food Pantry 2008-2010
- Member - President Elect -Houghton Lake Kiwanis
I love sports, having been a fan of pro baseball, football, and hockey for as long as I can recall. I have attended numerous sporting events over the years from Fenway Park in Boston, to Yankee Stadium in the Bronx and many other sites throughout the U.S.. I became a private pilot 32 years ago and have enjoyed piloting several different sailplanes and airplanes over the years. I love to play golf and have also had a keen interest in restoring antique and classic cars and trucks. Among the vehicles I've restored have been a 1956 Ford F-100, which I completed shortly after high school, a 1957 Chevy, 1929 Graham-Paige, as well as several others. I currently have an in need of restoration 1956 Ford pick up truck waiting on me to get motivated.
- Higgins Lake Waterfront
- Higgins Lake Recreational
- Houghton Lake area homes
- Houghton Lake area land
- Roscommon and surrounding counties
Welcome to my Website
Originally from the Finger Lakes region of New York State, I have recently made a commitment to live year round at our beautiful Higgins Lake home. As a full time resident in this amazing northern Michigan locale I will provide you valuable insight into this absolutely awe inspiring area. From boating and swimming in our beautiful lakes, to our winter wonderland of cross country skiing and snowmobile trails you can be assured of year round delights to excite your senses. So if you are looking to buy or sell, you can trust that I will have your best interests at heart and I will diligently work to provide you with the best possible real estate experience.
I am the proud father of two grown adult daughters who live near the finger lakes in New York state, each of whom have varied activities and interests in their busy lives. I am "Papa" to 4 grand kids, one girl and three boys. I am very blessed to have these wonderful children and grand kids in my life.
I have had the distinct pleasure of working with members of the public over my entire careers. "Careers" aptly describes my widely varied interests which began with new home building for prospective homeowners in the West Palm Beach area of Florida to handling the ever excitable clients as regional supervisor for the privately held Western Regional OTB in New York State. More recently, over the past 12 years as a small business owner in a rural town in western New York State and the Nashville, Tennessee area, I developed a keen sense of service and integrity when meeting my clients needs. I love to engage people with a steady gaze and a sincere, firm handshake. I will go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure a positive experience for you.