Newaygo Area Real Estate Advisor
- 8 West State Road
Newaygo, MI 49337
Proactive Trusted Real Estate Advisor.
I moved to Newaygo in 2009 from Bay City, Michigan with my wife Kathy and my daughter Morgan. I am an active member of the Newaygo Fire Department as well as the Fremont/Newaygo Rotary Club. In Bay City, I owned a marketing and promotion company that was known for our outstanding customer service. I have been partnered with Coldwell Banker Schmidt Realtors since February 2010 and with its stellar reputation for integrity, customer service and support, I have the ability to provide the great level of service that I pride myself on and expect my clients to receive.
I look forward to serving you for your real estate needs.
- Owned Marketing Company In Bay City, MI (Promo Producks, Inc.)
- Over 13 Years of Customer Service and Sales Experience.
- Volunteer Firefighter with the Newaygo Fire Department.
- Member of the Fremont/Newaygo Rotary.
- Community Service and Volunteering through the American Legion, Moose, and the Jaycees.
- FireFighter - Newaygo Fire Rescue
- Member - Fremont/Newaygo Rotary Club
- Member of the Sons of the American Legion (Squad 381 - Croton)
- Loyal Order of the Moose (Lodge 1555 - Fremont).
- Past Co-Chair of Energize (Bay Area Young Professional Network) (2008/2009)
- Past Member Bay City Downtown Management Board (2008/2009)
- Past President Bay City Jaycees (2005)
- Past Management Vice President Bay City Jaycees (2004)
- Certified FireFighter and Medical First Responder
I enjoy Boating, Hunting and outdoor activities.
- Graduate of Acme Institute - Fundamentals of Real Estate
- Delta College - Pharmacy Technician
- John Glenn High School (Bay City, MI)
Total Square Footage: 700
2332 W 112th Street, Grant, MI 49327
Total Square Footage: 2,400