- 218 S Cedar St
Kalkaska, MI 49646
Choosing an agent does not have to be a difficult endeavor! However, there are many agents to choose from in Northern Michigan and perhaps the selection process feels like picking a name from a hat. It doesn't have to be! I strive to be an agent for everyone. Going above and beyond for each and every client, everyday.
Real Estate, first and foremost, involves people; buyers and sellers, banks and agents. Forthright, thoughtful, and intelligent communication can often save the day! I believe that every situation warrants my best reponse and actions, thus creating a pleased client.
- Outdoor activities
- Water sports
- Real Estate
- Associates in Science NMC Traverse City
I moved back to northern Michigan in 2001 from Rochester Hills, a suburb north of Detroit. The multitude of outdoor activities that are so prevalent here is the primary reason for my return. An avid fly-fisher, I found this area to be a remarkable place to try and master this wonderful hobby. I started fly fishing in the early 90's and have found nothing else like it.
Camping, snowmobiling, skiing, water sports- I take advantage of what northern Michigan has to offer.
- Over 18 years of both inside and outside sales experience.
- 15 plus years of carpentry and general handyman services.
- Providing each and every client with the same care, concern, and service.
- Waterfront Properties
- Bank Owned
- Serving Kalkaska, Antrim, Grand Traverse and surrounding counties.
- Kalkaska, Mancelona, Rapid City, Traverse City, Williamsburg, Acme, Fife Lake, South Boardman, Elk Rapids, Grayling...