- 3744 28th Street
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
"Bringing People Home" to West Michigan!
"Bringing People Home!" It's easy to see why buying and selling a home is often an emotionally charged, potentially overwhelming process. Helping people navigate that process smoothly is my goal.
I love Grand Rapids and West Michigan and enjoy helping others see the value of a lifestyle in this area!
I Understand The Stresses of Moving!
Having grown up in West Michigan, I am very familiar with the area and excited about the opportunities and resources we have available to us. Our location along Lake Michigan and close to Grand Rapids, Holland and Grand Haven give us access to the wonderful beaches and natural resources found in this area. Each of the communities offer their own flavor and resources.
My husband, Arlan, and I have lived in Minnesota, New York, Florida, and Indiana so I understand the stresses of selling, moving and buying! I have two married daughters and 5 grandchildren...2 grandsons, 3 granddaughers.
I Want To Help You Navigate The Challenges!
Full time REALTOR since 1984
- I am passionate about helping clients through the often emotionally charged, potentially overwhelming process of buying or selling real estate. Easing that process is the centerpiece of all the services that I provide. I believe that clients desire straight talk and sound advice on buying and selling, no matter how many times they have done so in the past.
- For sellers, I will represent their best interest to my fullest capacity with the goal of establishing a long term relationship with my clients.
- For buyers, I will always strive to represent them and their interests so that the final decisions they make are informed and comfortable for the long term.
- For all of my clients I strive to provide business wisdom, practical experience, marketing advice, purchase strategy, pricing strategy, foreseeing possible consequences missed by others, and above all else, problem-solving abilities.
Let My Experience and Resources Work For You!
- Licensed since 1984, I have seen the ups and downs of the real estate market!
- Having relocated several times, I have a true appreciation of what families experience when they relocate to a new city and housing market.
- I continually strive to update my skills and learning by attending seminars and conferences that enhance my business.
- I am involved in the local real associations and have served on the GRAR Board of Directors as well as the National Assoc. of REALTORS Board of Directors and continue to contribute through a number of local and a national committees.
- Degree in Nursing. How does that help you? While buying or selling a home may not be as stressful as hospitalization, I am familiar with stressful situations and how different individuals react to them!
- Born and raised in the Grand Rapids and West Michigan area.
- Relocation, both Buyers and Sellers
- Marketing and Sale of Residential Properties, single family and condominiums
- Second Home or Vacation Properties
- Buyer Agent, representation of buyers
- First time buyers
- Move-up buyers and sellers
I am active in my church, Fairhaven Ministries, where I have enjoyed various leadership roles and involvement in the music program as well as ministry opportunities. I am a Kid's Hope mentor for a student in the Jenison Public Schools and serve as a volunteer and BOD member for L.O.V.E., Inc. an organization empowering churches and Christians to assist those in need of assistance. As a cancer survivor, I am involved in various programs to support and educate those with cancer and their family members.
In My Spare Time!
As a family we have traveled throughout the United States extensively and always enjoy the opportunity to explore new areas. We love to be outdoors and enjoy camping, hiking, skiing, and sailing.
I have two married daughters and six grandchildren...three boys and three girls. Free time often finds me with them...little did we know that being grandparents would be such a delightful experience.
I was born and raised in West Michigan so I have both a knowledge and appreciation for this beautiful area of our state. Having lived in Minnesota, Florida, New York, and Indiana I know that every location has its appeal and attributes. I am always drawn back here to our beautiful lake shore, seasonal sports and activities, proximity to universities, extensive variety in arts and culture, affordable living, and great schools.