- 172 E Main Street
Harbor Springs, MI 49740
"Up North" Michigan is the best place to be... a place for all seasons. I would be honored to assist you with your real estate needs in this wonderful place. It takes an agent who knows and loves a place to find the right one for a buyer or to sell one to a buyer.
Having a strong corporate background with firms specializing in technology, I have the expertise needed to utilize all of the technological tools available to the real estate professional today. My love of the area combined with an interest in people, and a history of satisfied clients, makes me ideal for helping you meet your real estate needs.
E-MAIL ME: Sue@RealEstateInHarborSprings.com or CALL OR TEXT ME:231-330-5102
Use these handy links for customized searches
Real Estate Background
Susan has been active in real estate for many years. With her husband, they owned and managed rental properties in Chicago's North Shore area. They also have done rehabbing to vintage buildings, including their own home. Now she works as a professional agent, is a multi-million dollar producer, and Previews Property Specialist (Luxury Property Specialist).
Leaving the big city and corporate world behind, Susan and her husband purchased a 14 room bed and breakfast inn in Saugatuck, MI. They loved the small artist community and the life of innkeepers. They upgraded the Inn and excelled in marketing, increasing the business greater than 250% in less than 5 years.
Upon selling their inn, Susan and her husband chose to relocate to the Harbor Springs area, which reminds them of the beauty of Saugatuck, but has more to offer. They enjoy the four-season activities available to them in this area of unparalleled beauty, including fabulous golf, down-hill skiing and water sports.
E-MAIL ME: Sue@RealEstateInHarborSprings.com or CALL OR TEXT ME: 231-330-5102
A native Michigander, Susan has spent the majority of her life in Michigan, with the exception of a corporate stint in Chicago for several years. Michigan is the perfect place for one, like Susan, who enjoys the great outdoors and the Great Lakes. She has been coming to the Harbor Springs area since she was a child - particularly for down hill skiing.
E-MAIL ME: RealEstateInHarborSprings@gmail.com or CALL ME: 231-330-5102
- Licensed Broker - State of Michigan
- Coldwell Banker Qualified Luxury Agent
- Multi-Million Dollar Sales Producer
- Over 30 years experience in various consulting, corporate sales, and customer service management positions
- MBA - Eastern Michigan University
- BS - Michigan State University
- Member - Emmet Association of Realtors
- Member - Michigan Association of Realtors
- Member - National Association of Realtors
- Luxury Homes Specialist - as a certified Previews Specialist by Coldwell Banker, Susan is equipped to handle your luxury home needs, whether buying or selling a home.
- "Up North" Real Estate - Susan has the background and knowledge to help you with your "Up North" needs, in all of Emmet County, Charlevoix County, and Western Cheboygan County.
- Resort Living - located in the heart of resort country, Susan is prepared to assist you with your resort living real estate needs, be it water front, golf course, or ski resort property.
- Harbor Springs Resident - having vacationed in the area since a child and now a year 'round resident, Susan understands the attraction and benefits of the greater Harbor Springs area.
- Lake Michigan Shore - conveniently situated along Lake Shore Drive, Susan is ideally located to help buyers and sellers with their real estate needs along the Lake Michigan Shore area.
- Birchwood Farms Golf and Country Club - As a member and resident herself, Susan has first hand knowledge of the Club operations and life style. With her office located at the entrance to Birchwood, she is in the ideal location to assist with your Birchwood real estate needs.
Active in her community, Susan supports many of the local charity groups including the Harbor Springs Historical Society, Crooked Tree Arts Center, Habitat for Humanity, Hospice of Northern Michigan and Woman's Resource Center.
Susan loves the outdoors and all that "Up North" Michigan has to offer, including
- Downhill Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Snow Shoeing
And when she can't be outside -
Northern Michigan Resort Links
Perched high above the shores of Lake Michigan in picturesque Harbor Springs, Birchwood affords its members the best of all worlds. This private, 1,600 acre, year-round resort community boasts 27 holes of pristine Northern Michigan golf, surrounded by natural woodlands and unspoiled lake views. From its inception in 1972, Birchwood Farms Golf & Country Club and State of the Art Fitness Facility has provided its members with a first class lifestyle opportunity. From its ten tennis courts and heated swimming pool, to its world class dining facilities and wintertime trails for skiing, hiking and snowshoeing, you'll discover the Northern Michigan way of life of which you’ve always dreamed.
With a variety of comfortable lodging options, 430 acres of skiable terrain, golf courses surrounded by the majestic beauty of northern Michigan, and a variety of other great amenities, Boyne Highlands is the perfect place to spend your vacation. From our luxurious spa to downhill skiing, and summertime dinner theatre, Boyne Highlands offers great four-season activities, which means you can enjoy the fun and excitement of Boyne Country all year long!
When it's time to plan your next family vacation or weekend getaway, choose Boyne Mountain and experience the finest skiing, spa packages, and golfing in Michigan, as well as a whole lot more. You can spend your days on the slopes, hitting the links, relaxing at the Solace Spa, or splashing around at Avalanche Bay, the largest indoor water park in Michigan. When the Sun goes down, enjoy fine dining and exciting nightlife. And our luxurious lodging options provide the ultimate in comfort. Make Boyne Mountain your next Michigan vacation getaway!
A shining star of northern Michigan resorts, Bay Harbor is pure luxury. Enjoy sipping wine from your opulent rooms while watching the famous sunsets cast over Lake Michigan. Challenge yourself on the award winning golf courses, just minutes away from The Inn at Bay Harbor, or rejuvenate at The Spa at The Inn at Bay Harbor. It's luxury at its finest for those who want to indulge themselves.
The Crooked Tree Golf Club is perched on bluffs high above Bay Harbor. The course was sculpted from centuries-old hardwood stands, and these spectacular trees line some of the fairways. Its back nine opens to breathtaking views of Little Traverse Bay and Lake Michigan.
The Crooked Tree Golf Club in Michigan offers great golf packages, drive-up bag drop, practice facilities, on course cottages accommodations, private golf lessons, and so much more!
Nestled above the bay for which it is named, Little Traverse Bay Golf Club and Restaurant exemplifies Harbor Springs at its best. This unique public golf club provides superior golf and dining in a peaceful and harmonious setting.
Since its first full season in 1992, Little Traverse Bay has retained its status as a "favorite" among residents and visitors alike. The golf course provides breathtaking water views from twelve of the eighteen holes. Four different tee complexes and ingenious routing through hilly terrain allow all levels of golfers to enjoy (not merely endure) a challenging day on the golf course.
As beautiful as the course may be, it cannot upstage the attractiveness of the dining room and patio. Situated at the heart of the golf course, the restaurant offers magnificent views of the sometimes tranquil, sometimes ominous Little Traverse Bay. The restaurant is open to the public for lunch and dinner, seven days a week, throughout the summer.