West Michigan Realtor
- 269-857-1705 ext 1408
- 2987 Blue Star Highway PO Box 2717
Douglas, MI 49406
Welcome to my Website
Annette's understanding of excellent services stems from a family of realtors and homebuilders, and from her extensive experience in the field of public education. As an excellent listener, proven negotiator and dedicated worker, Annette provides her clients with the services they need to move forward.
"It's a wonderful feeling to be a part of the Great Lakes area and to experience all it has to offer. The sights and sounds of nature, the appreciation of the arts, and the unlimited physical activities available will raise your senses to a whole other level. It's a beautiful and inspirational place to visit and live. It is for this reason that I get great pleasure out of being able to put energy into helping people make the best decisions with their real estate investments."
Annette has a Bachelors of Arts from Northern Kentucky University and a Masters of Science Degree from Indiana University. She enjoys living a healthy lifestyle which includes cooking, home decorating, wine tasting, golf, and lots of physical activity.
Please don’t hesitate to call me at the Coldwell Banker Woodland Schmidt office in Douglas at 269.857.4911 or on my cell at 616-293-0146. Together we will provide results that move you!
- Bachelors of Arts, Northern Kentucky University
- Masters of Science, Indiana University, Bloomington
- First Home Buyers/Sellers
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Lives in Southwest/Great Lakes area of Michigan for the past 25 years.
- Fell in love with the Douglas/Saugatuck area at first sight!
- Traveling, cooking, fitness activities and enjoying what Southwest Michigan has to offer: art, music, theater and the great outdoors!
- Exercise enthusiast that includes, but not limited to biking, hiking, tennis, golf, swimming…
- Nutrition Guru
- Enjoy kayaking the rivers and lakes in this area.
- Enjoying the entertainment, restaurants and seasonal activities.
- Home Staging
- Working with Buyers and Sellers
- Member of West Michigan Lakeshore Association Of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Michigan Nature Association
- Board Member: 4 Paws For A Cause
0 65th Street, Holland, MI 49423
65Th Street, Holland, MI 49423