- 436 N State Street
St. Ignace, MI 49781
Welcome to my Website
I have been assisting buyers and sellers in the real estate industry for 38 years in the St.Ignace and Mackinac Straits area.
My husband George and I owned Statewide Real Estate for several years and in 2000, after much deliberation we merged with Coldwell Banker Schmidt Realtors to better serve our customers by offering a wide range of services, marketing support and national exposure.
- Member of the Michigan Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Eastern Upper Peninsula Board of Realtors
- St. Ignace Chamber of Commerce, Tourist Association, Events Committee and Downtown Development Association.
- Member of the Sault Tribe of Chippewa Indians.
- New homes
- Lots & Acreage
- Vacation/2nd homes
- Business Opportunities
- First Time Homebuyers
I have lived in this beautiful waterfront community of St. Ignace my entire life. My husband and I have two children. A son living in Florida and a daughter living just a mile down the road. We also have two very active grandchildren, resulting in our attending many hockey and basketball games.
Just recently we sold our boat after spending many wonderful years cruising on the Great Lakes & North Channel in Canada. At one point, along with 2 other boats we cruised from St. Ignace to Lake Erie to access the Erie Canal which we followed to Oswego, New York crossing Lake Ontario then following the Trent-Severn Waterway and arriving back in the North Channel after having locked through over 100 locking systems. This was a wonderful expierence for all involved in this 3 week trip.
We enjoy boating, having taken many trips across Lake Huron, Michigan, Erie and Ontario as well as the North Channel, the Erie Canal and Trent Severn Waterways. We are also members of the St. Ignace Yacht Club and very active in our tight knit community.
- Active member of the St. Ignace Chamber of Commerce
- Tourist Association
- Events Committee
- Downtown Development Association
- Downtown Business Association
- Member of the Sault Tribe of Chippewa Indians
- Volunteer at the annual Kiwanis Mackinac Island Road Race yearly
- Institute 1- Principles of Real Estate
- Institute 11-Appraisal Value
- 38 years in real estate representing both sellers and buyers
User Defined 1
- State Wide Real Estate Million Dollar Producer-1995-98
- State Wide Real Estate Mulit-Million Dollar Producer-1999
- Coldwell Banker Meritorious Achievement Award in Sales Volume-2000-2011
User Defined 2
I have lived in the St. Ignace and the "Straits Area" since childhood and have been involved in the real estate industry since 1974, if you're looking for experience I'm the right realtor for you!
957 Huron St, St. Ignace, MI 49781
829 W Lant Rd, St. Ignace, MI 49781
0 Maple St, St. Ignace, MI 47981
2939 Beech St, St. Ignace, MI 49781
52 N State St, St. Ignace, MI 49781
00 W Us-2 Hwy, St. Ignace, MI 49781