- 402 E Front St
Traverse City, MI 49686
Welcome to my Website
REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
- Lifetime resident of Northern Michigan
- 30 years of business experience in Traverse City
- Background in engineering, sales, and marketing
- Experience in design of central water and sewer systems
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Member of Traverse Area Association of Realtors®
- Member of the State and National Association of Realtors
- Licensed Professional Civil Engineer
- Experience in design of residential subdivisions
- Michigan State University Graduate
- PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
- Help people with the process of buying and selling property
- Trustworthy, dependable, and helpful--7 days a week
- Personal and confidential services for buyers and sellers
- Constantly in communication with my clients
- Alert listener to my clients' questions and concerns
- Pay attention to all the details--big and small
- Solve problems to insure smooth transitions
- Facilitate the entire real estate transaction process
- Have fun while helping others
- PERSONAL, FAMILY, AND AFFILIATIONS
- Born and raised in Northern Michigan
- Hometown-Beulah, Benzie County
- My wife, Barbara, is a Special Education Teacher
- Our three children are Jason (Marla), Kelli, and Christy
- Michigan State University Alumni Association
- Traverse City Rotary Club Member
- National Cherry Festival Volunteer
- Bethlehem Lutheran Church Council Member
- Hobbies-jogging and hiking Lake Michigan Beaches
- MY PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY
- The 5 CORE VALUES that I subscribe to:
- 1. To always live by the "get by giving" philosophy.
- 2. To always be more of a cause than a corporation.
- 3. To always do what I say I will do, sometimes more, but never less.
- 4. To always live up to my standards, regardless of the temptation to compromise.
- 5. To always put the good of the client first.
- MY PROMISE
I promise to always provide honest, professional, and quality services to everyone that I work with.
Michigan State University
B. S. Degree: Civil Engineering