Topnotch curb appeal is an essential part of your winter selling strategy.
Capture the attention of prospective homebuyers with these 7 simple seasonal tips to revitalize winter curb appeal and help sell your home:
- Clear driveway, sidewalk, and steps of ice and snow: Stay safe by taking care of these areas every day.
- Add a colorful mailbox: A bright colored mailbox with visible house numbers makes your home easy to find.
- Install driveway lighting: Welcome your evening prospects with lights leading right up to the front door.
- Upgrade the front entrance: Paint your door trim a bright color as a contrast against stark winter white. Decorate the front door with a simple wreath. Make sure the entrance is well-lit. Add a natural fiber welcome mat.
- Add large house street numbers: Make it easy for buyers to identify your home.
- Add some hearty winter greens: Try shrubs like juniper, cedar, and boxwood. Add some ivy and holly. An evergreen “Charlie Brown Christmas” tree or two around your home can also add some festive greenery.
- Check pre-winter maintenance: Clean gutters, clear lawn of leaves, clean windows, install storm windows, and repair any damage to exterior paint and structures.
Enjoy selling success by maximizing your home’s winter curb appeal!
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org