Here are a few tips to help you sell your house that will cost you just about nothing!
- Clean- This is one of the first things that you should do. Cleaning your home so that it presents at its best is very important if you want your home to sell fast and at top dollar. This will cost you next to nothing and could very well help out in the selling process.
- Depersonalize Your Home- If you have pictures of your family you should take them down. Its hard for your buyers to picture themselves living there if they are looking at photos of you and your family. Also anything that may be religious should be taken down. Not everyone is religious or the same religion as you.
- Arrange Furniture- Arrange the furniture in a way that opens the room up and is more inviting to your buyers. Make sure to keep the walk ways open so there is flow from one room to another.
- Landscape the Yard- The first impression of a home is the outside when they drive up to your house. So make sure that your yard is taken care of; exterior clean, organized and nothing laying around.
- Presenting Your House- You want your home to present well. You want your home too look its best as well as smell its best. A lot of people will recommend baking cookies to get the house smelling good.
- Hide all Signs of Pets- Make sure there is absolutely no way of knowing a pet lives there. The smell of animals can turn off some buyers very quickly. So do your best to pick up any signs of a pet.
These easy, cost free tips could really help you in the selling process of your home.