Looking to Sell your home? Here are a few cheap upgrades you can make that may increase the value of your home!
- Paint Kitchen Cabinets: Outdated cabinets can look much more modern with a couple coats of new paint.
- Update Cabinet Handles: Swapping out old cabinet handles can make a kitchen look completely different
- Add Extra Seating Outdoors: This can make your yard seem like there is even more space.
- New Outlet and Light switch Plates: These can get super dirty but are really cheap to replace.
- Bump up the curb appeal: Make sure the front of your house is welcoming. Add some extra plants to the porch or paint the door!
- Landscaping Upgrades: Good looking landscaping will leave a good first impression with your buyers.
- Say goodbye to the popcorn ceiling: Removing the popcorn ceiling will make the home look more contemporary.
- Add Visible Storage: Buyers want to see storage space without having to open everything.
- Upgrade your fixtures: Door knobs, faucets and locks are all fairly cheap to paint/swap out.
- Change up your lighting: Upgrading lighting to the main rooms can make the space feel more expensive.
- Paint Paint Paint: A neutral clean palette can please almost any buyer.
- Add Mirrors: Adding mirrors is one of the simplest ways to make a room feel larger.
- Paint older bathtubs: If you don’t want to buy a whole new tub, older tubs can be painted over
Once you have done all the upgrades to your home, give me a call and I will get your house SOLD!