Real Estate Consultant
- 6572 Western Ave PO Box 317
Glen Arbor, MI 49636
Striving to Make a Difference
Marketing. Has been my professional creative outlet for 30 plus years...impacting automotive, retail, education, not-for-profit and NOW REAL ESTATE. In LIFE... I "Strive to Make a Difference"...and in working with my clients I look to effectively communicate, inform and assist them by providing real solutions through "Life's Adventures".
Speaking of "Life Adventures"
What makes us different?
Try our state-of-the-art map search – with it you can quickly search the entire market. Simply type the address, city, MLS ID, or just hit the search button to get started. The large format map allows you to click and drag, zoom in and view detailed information and photos for all properties currently listed on the MLS.
Selling your home? No other website in the market will showcase your listing with up to 50 high resolution photos! In addition to advertising your property on my own website, I syndicate your listing to other real estate websites across the web.
Whether you are selling your home, searching for your next home, or have any questions about the process – I look forward to helping you!
A "life adventure" led me to Leelanau County, Michigan where my architect husband, Jens, and our 2 golden retrievers (Sadie Mae & River Grace) now call HOME ! We decided to leave Chicago and move to the Traverse City area so that we could truly "LIVE" Life. Living in Leelanau County we are surrounded by captivating landscape views, Lake Michigan, inland lakes, rivers, countryside, historical farms, vineyards and America's National Sleeping Bear Lakeshore Park. Daily connection to nature and small town living, makes Leelanau County a very special place to LIVE...WORK.. & PLAY.
Today's technology makes it easier than ever to work from anywhere and we have discovered...we are not alone with that new reality! The Traverse City area is now home to many residents that "commute" (internet or travel) to work OR decide to invest or work in one of our local small businesses... travel & tourism, health care, cyber technology, culinary, manufacturing, skill trade, agriculture, energy and entrepreneur ventures are all apart of Traverse City's growth.
I work with many Buyers and Sellers that are experiencing their own "Life Adventure" and have discovered Traverse City and it's surrounding communities. Within a 5 county area, choices abound...lakefront, riverfront, countryside, farm, small or in- town...DISCOVER which area meets your particular "needs and wants". Let's work TOGETHER to navigate your "Life's Adventure"...whether it be Buying or Selling...a home, vacant or business property.
- Carey came highly recommended both for real estate results and personal integrity!! I told her my unfortunate story of why I needed to find a new home and it was meant with great compassion. My top priority was to have a wooded area and an attached garage. I to need to say that it is very hard to find a place to live in my area, rated recently as the most beautiful place in the world by Good Morning America, on a teacher's salary.
- Carey did not disappoint. We looked at many houses but the very first was the one I wanted. She knew it as well. She listened with her heart and found the perfect place for me. She said to me, “Today is a day of new beginnings and a fresh start!!” She was spot on. I am extremely happy with my new home. It is perfect for me!! Thank you, Carey !!
- Carey has tremendous knowledge of the area and the industry. She has an unlimited network of colleagues for support. I would highly recommend utilizing her services and talent if you are looking for a home in Michigan. She was a complete joy to work with and made our 1st home purchase in MI a smooth transition.Thank you Carey, we love our home and can't wait to move.
- Carey handled the sale of a small lot for us. Despite the low value of the lot compared with other properties she handles, Carey gave our sale a lot of time and attention. She kept us informed throughout the negotiations and we were pleased with the outcome. We look forward to working with her again when we begin our search for a new home.
- In August we purchased our dream house with Carey's help. she was awesome to work with because she listened and took care of our needs. Carey was with us, supporting and coaching through the entire process. We highly recommend Carey!! She is the best!!
- I enjoyed working with Carey on the sale of my commercial property. She worked very hard to make it all come together, and I feel it was a win-win for everyone concerned.
- Carey was not only through in presenting properties, but she made the process FUN. It's apparent she absolutely loves what she does. I highly recommend working with her.
Total Real Estate Sales (over 4 years) $11 million
5659 Maidens Road, Onekama- Buyer $232,000
11860 N. Long Lake, Traverse City- Seller $250,000
672 Strohm, Traverse City- Seller $215,000
934 Hemlock, Traverse City- Buyer $258,000
Previous Sales (Partial List):
11717 Sleepy Valley Trail , Empire,MI - Seller/ $495,000
11909 S. Pokemon, Empire, MI - Seller/$250,000
2950 Old Barn Road, Traverse City, MI - Seller/$265,000
1571 White Oak Lane, Interlochen, MI - Seller & Buyer/$301,000
7574 Indian Hill Rd, Honor, MI - Seller/$222,000
2515 Scenic Circle Drive, Honor, MI - Buyer/$335,000
1921 Wildwood Dr. Lake Ann, Mi - Buyer/ $430,000
295 Marshall Road, Honor, MI - Buyer/ $260,000
6 Loggers Run Subdivision, Glen Arbor, MI - Buyer/ $380,000
5367 Gorivan Road, Frankfort, MI - Buyer/$322,000
3156 Wabanaki Trail, Traverse City, MI - Buyer/ $710,000
5714 Indian Hill Road, Honor,MI - Buyer/ $195,000
10488 Fencepost Rd, Traverse City, Mi - Buyer/ $428,000
4775 Birch Point Road, Honor,MI - Buyer/ $322,000
Benzonia lies in the middle of Benzie County, on the south side of Crystal Lake and has beautiful swimming beaches and several small shops to visit. There’s ...
The village of Beulah is located in Benzie County, in the Traverse City metro area. Beulah is the county seat and has been recognized as one of the fastest ...
Charlevoix -The Beauty of Charlevoix is unmatched anywhere. Four bodies of water surround it; Lake Michigan, Lake Charlevoix, Round Lake and Pine River ...
Welcome to Elk Rapids; a quaint village located on the Eastern shores of Lake Michigan about 20 miles north of Traverse City. It's a place ...
Empire Michigan: Empire is a village in Leelanau County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 378 at the 2000 census. The village is ...
Frankfort stands on the shores of Lake Michigan. The pristine dunes, beaches and spectacular sunsets awe visitors and locals alike. Victorian homes dominate ...
Lake Michigan, Unsalted On the northwestern shore of Michigan's Lower Peninsula, in Leelanau County, lies the lakeside village of Glen Arbor, smack ...
Honor Michigan is located in a beautiful river valley along a top-notch Trout Stream called the Platte River. Each year during the month of August, this ...
The unincorporated village of Lake Leelanau is located at the Lake Leelanau Narrows, a waterway that connects the north and south portions of beautiful ...
Leland is built on the site of one of the oldest and largest Ottawa villages on the Leelanau Peninsula. Where the Leland (Carp) River flows into Lake Michigan, ...
The Old Mission Peninsula is perhaps Michigan's most unique and scenic township. Unlike the typical six mile by six mile square township, the Old Mission Peninsula ...
Suttons Bay lies midway up the eastern shore of the Leelanau Peninsula. This year 'round coastal village has a quality all its' own...specialty shops, ...
Click Here for Traverse City, MI Homes For Sale Traverse City is world renowned as the "Cherry Capital of the World", holding an annual ...
2019 Market Information
Board of Directors- Up with People, Denver, Colorado 2013- present
Advisory Board Member- Pewabic Pottery, Detroit, Michigan
President, Storm Hill Homeowners Association, Empire, Michigan 2017-2019
Communications Director- Glen Arbor Women's Club, Glen Arbor, Michigan, 2014- present
Donor/Community member Fresh Wind Community Church, Interlochen, Michigan 2014-present
BLS Business Administration and Communications, Hillsdale College