- 231-652-7575 ext 15
- 231-652-7575 ext 15
- 8 West State Road
Newaygo, MI 49337
Let me Introduce Myself
I hope you find this the information to be informative, and helpful to you in your endeavor to buy or sell real estate.
Why Choose Coldwell Banker? Why choose Dave Dougan?
- Coldwell Banker Schmidt offers unequaled marketing support to it's Realtors, and clients.
- Coldwell Banker name recognition is among the tops in the industry, buyers and sellers know who we are.
- Coldwell Bankers ability to connect qualified buyers with sellers through market exposure unsurpassed in the industry.
Dave Dougan offers his clients more than fancy brochures and unrealistic promises. He offers:
- Straightforward common sense answers to client's questions and concerns
- Superior service in exchange for client confidence and loyalty(service guaranteed in writing)
- Successful results that stems from a true love of his work, and confidence in his abilities, his company, and the promise of the rewards for achieving the American dream of home ownership.
A solid professional background serves to sharpen the practical skills needed too move a real estate transaction from its beginning through to its completion at closing.
- Dave has served in the marketing departments of two major Michigan employers. He served for seven years as opperations manager at S.S.Kresge Company at various locations throughout Michigan. He served in various management positions with Spartan Stores for over ten years. In addition Dave has served as an independent sales management consultant for seven years. Hes clients included Curtis Industries, Munford Corporation, Continental Marketing, and La-Z-Boy.
- Dave changed careers in 1990. He began teaching for public school districts in Newaygo County. He was initially hired to develop a connection between local businesses and adult education programs. He was also instrumental in developing and delivering an educational program to adjudicated youth in Newaygo, oceana, and Lake Counties. Dave taught for over twelve years.
- Dave brought 36 years of solid marketing and education experience to the world of Real Estate, and is now enjoying the opportunity of helping buyers and sellers reach their goals.
My formal education gives me a solid foundation for understanding the concepts of Marketing and Sales, as well as interpersonal communication.
Associate of Arts Degree in Sales, Muskegon Community College, Muskegon MI
Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing Education, Ferris State University, Big Rapids, MI
Two years of graduate studies in Marketing Education, Grand Valley State University, Allandale, MI
This foundation together with many years of practical experience give me the skills and confidence to work with the many professionals involved in the transaction of real estate business today. I feel comfortable working with other Realtors, Brokers, Bankers, Lawyers, and Appraisers, local government officials, and others who are often involved in the transfer of real estate. I look forward to serving you.
The Board of Directors for Newaygo County Museum and Heritage Foundation
The Board of Directors for Alpha Family Center
Alzheimer Association Memory Walk
Ashland Township Board of Review and Zoning Board
President of Newaygo County Baptist Academy
Current Board Member of the First Baptist Church in Newaygo
Dave Dougan has lived in Newaygo County for over 70 years. Dave and his wife Connie have been married for over 50 years and have two grown daughters and 7 grandchildren ranging in age from 13-31. This makes for very active and interesting family gatherings.
Dave and Connie enjoy traveling and have visited many of the 50 states as well as Canada, Italy, Greece and Israel
Areas of special interest in real estate
- First time buyers and sellers: These clients afford me the opportunity to engage in a real learning experience, and its fun to see these clients succeed in this important venture.
- "Baby Boomers": these clients are often looking for second homes, or retirement homes. Either way, this is my generation, and I love working with them.
- Recreational Properties: Buyers and sellers can take advantage of my interest and involvement in recreational organizations and endeavors.
- Small business buyers and sellers: these clients allow me to utilize my business background to navigate through a business buy/sell transaction.
A great thing about being associated with Coldwell Banker Schmidt is that it affords me unlimited support and experience with each of these client groups.
GIVE ME A CALL ITS A WIN WIN SITUATION!!!
900 square feet
1,222 square feet