- 2168 Wealthy St. SE
East Grand Rapids, MI 49506
IT'S ABOUT YOU
- 20 years of outstanding expertise to serve you
- Strategic plans and Vision to get you to your goals
- Creativity and Focus to drive the results you desire
- Trust, loyalty and the Quality Service Pledge for you
- Local Expertise, Global Vision to get you Moving
"SERVICE IS ALL ABOUT YOU"
Denise has been of service in the Real Estate Industry for over 20 years. She always has had a passion for helping people and being a leader in and around her circles of family, business, social and community. She began her sales career at a young age. Graduated from Davenport University with a Bachelors Degree in Business Management. Denise has worked in Real Estate, Commercial Development and the Banking Industry.
EDUCATION DELIVERS RESULTS
- Davenport University Bachelor's Degree Business Management
- Michigan Real Estate License
- International Real Estate Practioneer
- Multi Million Dollar Real Estate Producer
- Continuing Education in the Real Estate Industry
Denise's passion for business, success and seeing other people realize their strengths and success have always been an important part of why she feels she connects so well with others. Denise has been connected and involved with the following,
- Chamber of Commerce both Grand Rapids and Traverse City
- BNI Group
- GG's women's group
- March Of Dimes
- St. Jude Children's Research
- Goodwill Industries
- Van Andel Institute For Cancer Research
GETTING INVOLVED FOR A CAUSE
I had the opportunity to organize and work with amazing people throughout my life.
I've organized, walkathon, ballroom dance and Zumbathon events at Riverview Athletic
club raising money for March of Dimes, St. Judes Childrens Research and Van Andel
Institue for Cancer Research.
- Vacation Homes
- Luxury Homes
- Vacant Land
- New Construction
- Income Properties
A Great Lakes Love Story
FIVE STEPS TO STAGING YOUR HOME
5 STEPS TO STAGING YOUR HOME
2019 Promises to be a fabulous year to sell and/or buy. If you are SELLING here are FIVE STEPS to ENHANCE YOUR HOME DURING THE SELLING PROCESS.
1. REMOVE ALL CLUTTER FROM YOUR HOME BOTH INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR.
2. REMOVE ANY PERSONAL ITEMS AND PHOTOGRAPHS BOTH FROM WALLS AND FURNITURE: YOU want to encourage BUYERS to imagine their own items in the home.
3. CLEANING YOUR HOME, will drive BUYER TRAFFIC. And remember, when cleaning; pay attention to not only the INTERIOR but also the EXTERIOR. Freshen up the LOOK and you will be more than happy when it comes to reviewing OFFERS.
4. ODORS FROM PET AND TOBACCO are offensive and could drive that potential BUYER sale, so FRESHEN, DEODORIZE and KEEP IT SMELLING FRESH not only during the SELLING PROCESS but also AFTERWARDS, especially when negotiating terms like 1-60 DAC. Even after CLOSING the SALE, treat the property as if you still own it.
5. SMALL REPAIRS need to be addressed now and during the sale as they may arise. LARGE REPAIRS, need to be addressed and reviewed by getting professional opinions. FIX or offer terms to support the repair, an allowance, or an negotiation tool.
FOR MORE TIPS STAGING AND SELLING, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com. I would love to help you in your Selling and/or Buying process.
Happy Selling in 2019, Denise Nelson
RECENT SOLD-INTERIOR PICS
Everything Old Becomes New Again
THE GREAT LAKES REALTOR
Grand Rapids is a very hip place to be! Plenty of great shopping and yet the down home family neighborly atmosphere permeates the community! "This ...
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL AVAILABLE HOMES IN MUSKEGON, MI! Ahhh, Muskegon. Welcome to Muskegon, MI, aka "Lumbertown," "Port City," "Lumber ...
CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL AVAILABLE HOMES IN GRAND HAVEN, MICHIGAN! Welcome to Grand Haven, Michigan! Or, as we like to call it, The Happiest Seaside ...
East Grand Rapids, MI: History Ariel view of Ramona Park East Grand Rapids was first settled in the ...
The village of Beulah is located in Benzie County, in the Traverse City metro area. Beulah is the county seat and has been recognized as one of the fastest ...
Grand Haven is now an active resort, boating, fishing and port community. The city has over 100 miles of bike trails, a state beach, boardwalk, two lighthouses, ...
Muskegon County as of the 2000 census, the population was 170,200, with the 2009 census estimate putting the county at a population of 173,951. The county ...
Traverse City Area Foreclosures
Allegan County is primarily an agricultural area that is rapidly becoming urbanized as the population centers of Grand Rapids on the northeast and Kalamazoo ...
The Upper Peninsula contains 16,452 square miles, almost one-third of the land area of the state (exclusive of territorial waters, which constitute about ...