- 436 N State Street
St. Ignace, MI 49781
Welcome to my Website
Hello my name is Gerry Black, I am a longtime St. Ignace resident here to help you with any of your real estate needs.
I was born in Sault Ste. Marie, MI. I moved to St. Ignace in 1961 when I married my wife Arlene. We owned a motel in town, through this experience we learned what it takes to run a successful business and how to best serve the needs of the public.
I have many years experience as a licensed real estate salesperson. I am a member of the Eastern Upper Peninsula Board of Realtors.
- I belong to the Moose Lodge 999.
- Eastern Upper Peninsula Board of Realtors
- My office is a member of the St. Ignace Chamber of Commerce
- We belong to the St. Ignace Downtown Business Association
- I am a member of the Chamber of Commerce and do community activities to keep our office involved.
- In the long winter months I plow for people who are unable to do it themselves.
I enjoy taking my boat out on Lake Michigan and fishing in the area. I am a handyman and like to help out around the office with fix it projects.
- Residential homes
- Vacant waterfront and non-waterfront land
- I enjoy checking property lines and obtaining property maps from Equalization.
I received my GED and have had a continuous education through on the job training.
I do the best I can to get all up to date and correct information for my buyers and sellers. I handle every client/situation professionally and with respect.
User Defined 2
Call me to help you find the property you've been looking for or to have me assist you in listing your home, business or vacant land.