- 131 Seaway Drive
Muskegon, MI 49444
- I am a longtime member of Beta Sigma Phi, a service Organization.
- I have also been involved in BNI (Businesss Networking International) for over 15 years.
- I have sold over 500 Foreclosed Properties
- I can help buyers purchase these properties
- I have a lot of experience in getting these properties financed
- For information on current Fannie Mae properties go to http://www.HomePath.com
- We like to travel, we have recently visited England, Czeck Republic and Florida
- We love to find new places to eat
- I am a longtime Formula 1 racing fan and now enjoy NASCAR.
- We love to play cards.
- HUD Homes
- Listing Muskegon County homes
- Fannie Mae foreclosures
Welcome to my Website
- I have been listing & selling residential properties in Muskegon, North Ottawa and Oceana counties since 1985
- I pride myself on getting results with integrity.
- YOU always come first with Hazel.
- I am married to Bill and together we have five children, ranging in age from 11 to 32.
- Bill was born & raised in Norton Shores
- I was born & educated in England. I have lived in the US since 1979 and in the Muskegon area since 1985. I have lived in Spring Lake, Fruitport & Norton Shores .
- I obtained my Brokers license in 1988, since then I have owned and managed several offices. I now concentrate on listing & selling for my clients.
- I am a former Realtor of the Year in Muskegon County and have remained active in the local Realtor association.
- I am a Local Listing Broker for HUD properties and have a wealth of experience walking buyers through the HUD sales process.
- I am involved in the WMLAR Professional Standards Hearing Panels.
- I am available for training sessions on "Successfully Selling HUD Properties"
- I was educated in England.
- I have a degree in Dentistry from the University of Birmingham.
- I became a licensed Realtor in 1985 and obtained my Brokers license in 1988.