- 522 E. Front Street
Traverse City, MI 49686
2,565 square feet
2,756 square feet
Welcome to my Website
Searching for your next home? Try our state-of-the-art map search – with it you can quickly search the entire market. Simply type the address, city, MLS ID, or just hit the search button to get started. The large format map allows you to click and drag, zoom in and view detailed information and photos for all properties currently listed on the MLS.
Selling your home? No other website in the market will showcase your listing with up to 50 high resolution photos! In addition to advertising your property on my own website, I syndicate your listing to other real estate websites across the web. As a results oriented Real Estate professional with 12 years experience, I'm committed to the community and to helping you achieve your goals.
Whether you are selling your home, searching for your next home, or have any questions about the process – I look forward to serving you!
Heather Lockwood Clark
Want to sell your Property? My Marketing Plan
Professional Marketing Plan for Heather Lockwood's Listings
Coldwell Banker Schmidt REALTORS and Heather Lockwood are committed to obtaining the maximum exposure for your property. These are Marketing Service you can expect from me as your Listing Agent.
- Recommend Home Enhancement and Staging ideas to make property more saleable
- Take multiple photos and videos for MLS and Internet Marketing
- Prepare all listing documents
- Send listing contract to NGLR MLS: Northern Great Lakes which reciprocates with:
- Place 'For Sale' signs and Lock Box on property
- Contact database to let them know that your property is for sale
- “New Listing” advertisement in Coldwell Banker Full Page, Full Color Ad in Record Eagle Newspaper
- Send “Just Listed” e-mail to area Agents with comparable listings
- Send “Just Listed” post card to neighboring homes
- Tour the Women’s Council of Realtors (WCR) top agents through the property
- Upload listing on 900+ websites through List-Hub including Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia
- Create a website for the property
- Create and distribute marketing packages highlighting property details
- Feature property on my personal website: www.LockwoodClark.com
- Advertise in CB Schmidt Bi-Monthly e-Magazine
- Advertise on Craig’s List, YouTube,
- Send great Social Media Marketing uploads to forward through your social media links
- Arrange all showings for other agents
- Contact you regularly with verbal or e-mail progress reports
- Review marketing activities with you after 60 days on the Market
Real Estate Associate Broker, Coldwell Banker Schmidt Inc.
- List and Sell Residential Real Estate in Grand Traverse and Leelanau Counties. Results oriented professional passionate personal service.
Real Estate Associate Broker Partner, Prudential Properties North and Associate Broker, RE/MAX Bayshore Properties. Top Producing Saleswoman, averaged sales of 25 homes a year.
- List and Sell Real Estate, negotiate contracts, coordinate work with inspectors, surveyors, contractors, appraisers, mortgage bankers, title companies, and various government agencies.
Senior Field Director, Northland Field, Youth For Understanding USA
- Directing YFU USA Programs in 38 of Northern Michigan’s Counties, Advancing intercultural understanding, mutual respect and social responsibility through educational exchanges for youth, families and communities
Regional Advancement Officer Interlochen Center for the Arts
- Identification, Qualification, Cultivation, Solicitation, and Stewardship.
President for 2 yrs and Board of Directors 10 yrs. - Traverse Area Community Sailing (TACS)
Traverse Area Association of REALTORS
Michigan Association of Realtors
Central United States Ski Association –Alpine Official, Race Administrator
Grand Traverse Yacht Club
Bay Pointe Community Church
Traverse City Chamber of Commerce
University of Michigan, B.A. 1983-1985
Northwestern Michigan College 1982-1983
Northern Michigan University 1978-1980
Traverse CitySenior High School 1978
Winter sports with a focus on Alpine skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowshoeing.
Summer sports; sailing, boating, water skiing, swimming, lawn chairing.
Love dogs and hike though the woods and on the beach with mine as often as I can.
A stone hound, my son says I've got a built in radar for petoskey stones.
Gardening flowers, vegetables and herbs.
Music and Movies. I love this quote from a recent movie "There's no present like time."
Homes for Dogs - AC Paw
Grand Traverse Ski Club - Volunteer
TCFF Volunteer 2011-14
Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics – Volunteer
I specialize in listing and selling residential properties in Grand Traverse and Leelanau Counties.
Single Family Homes, Condo, Luxury, Waterfront, Vacation, Farms, and exquisite Up North Living.
Heather proudly serves Traverse City, Northern Michigan, including Grand Traverse, Leelanau, Benzie, Antrim and Kalkaska Counties and the communities of Acme, Elberta, Bellaire, Beulah, Buckley, Cedar, Elk Rapids, Empire, Fife Lake, Frankfort, Glen Arbor, Honor, Interlochen, Kalkaska, Kingsley, Lake Ann, Lake Leelanau, Leland, Mancelona, Northport, Old Mission, Suttons Bay, Thompsonville, and Williamsburg, Michigan
Though I was a toddler, I still remember the day my parents pulled in the dirt driveway of a rustic log cabin on Lake Leelanau. There was a for sale sign on the road, my Mom grabbed it, introduced us to the owners and bought it. Over the years I've lived in or owned 15 homes in Grand Traverse and Leelanau Counties. My mother was a Real Estate Broker and felt that God had placed her on this earth to beautify homes in the Greater Grand Traverse Area, so we moved around a lot. I have carried on the tradition, 6 of those 15 homes were my own.
After graduating from the University of Michigan I worked in California for 9 years, but moved back to Traverse City to raise my children who are now flourishing in college and beyond. Committed to the community I frequently volunteer for various local non-profit organizations that help make the area a great place to live and play. I was honored to be selected as a volunteer for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia (that's another story).
With 20+ years experience in Real Estate and an extensive knowledge of the region I will passionately help you achieve your real estate goals. I do believe that life is all about the journey, let me help you along the path. Call or text me at 231-735-4069.