- 2332 North Comfort Drive
Hart, MI 49420
Welcome to my Website
As a Coldwell Banker Real Estate Professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of service possible. My personal knowledge along with the power of Coldwell Banker Woodland Schmidt will ensure that my clients and customers are well taken care of. I pride myself in taking a Proactive Approach to my Real Estate career, utilizing the latest technology, market research, and business strategies to meet the goals of my customers and clients. More importantly, I listen and that means I find solutions that are tailored to your needs.
I look forward to working for you!
- Full Time Sales Associate
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Michigan Association of Realtors
- Member of the Mason-Oceana-Manistee Board of Realtors
- Recipient of The International Sterling Society Designation Award-Top 12% of Coldwell Banker Sales Associates/Representatives Internationally
- Recipient of The International Diamond Society Designation Award-Top 9% of Colwell Banker Sales Associates/Representatives Internationally
- Member of the Strategic Planning Committee for the West Central Board of Realtors
- Member of the MLS Committee for the West Central Board of Realtors
- Chaired the Programs Committee for Mason, Oceana and Manistee Board of Realtors
- Vacation/Water Front
- REO Properties(Foreclosures)
- Investment Properties
- First Time Home Buyer
- Vacant land
- Relocation-Ask me how I can assist with your real estate needs ANYWHERE in the U.S.
Here are a few property searches. Please contact me for a customized search to meet your real estate needs.
- Real Estate Sales Person License-2003
- Multiple classes and seminars to keep up to date on the Real Estate Changes
- Relay for Life
- Main Street Program Volunteer
I was born and raised in Oceana County. I attended Hart High School and graduated with honors and in the top 10 of my class. While going to school I also worked at one of our local grocery stores. This experience brought me closer to my community and taught me the true meaning of customer service. I was a stay at home Mom of 2 amazing daughters when I decided to start my Real Estate Career. I saw this as a career that had flexibility to still allow me to enjoy those special moments my girls would have in school and in sports. In 2007 I was blessed with a little boy. My family is my world and Real Estate has allowed me to have a career that I love with the flexibility for Family.
I enjoy spending time with my Family and Friends while taking in what this area has to offer. We do everything from a Forth of July Cookout before fireworks, to going on the Sand Dunes, to Camping, to enjoying the many beaches that surround us. We also make sure we attend local parades and festivals.
Family and Friends make a community.
Making Memories with the ones I love is my Personal Interest.