- 466 East 16th Street
Holland, MI 49423
Welcome to my website!
My mission is to work whole heartily as your Realtor in listening & understanding your needs & to provide the tools & resources to make your Real Estate transaction a success. Contact me to review my comprehensive Marketing Plan and a free Comparative Market Analysis of your home. Whether buying your first home or buying an investment property, I am here to help.
If you want a Realtor who is patient, knowledgeable, experienced, who cares about her clients interests, is not afraid to spend that extra time to make sure her clients needs are met, wants her clients to understand the dynamics of the buying and selling process, helps her clients in weighing the pros and cons of the transaction, and who is an educator at heart, then contact me. I would enjoy helping you.
The goal I have for my clients is to empower them to make good Real Estate decisions.
As demand for professional expertise is needed in the current Real Estate market in distressed sales, I have earned the National Association of Realtors' SFR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource designation to assist the distressed homeowner navigate their way through this process.
Please read "My Blog" or "Blog" Links on this website for resource information regarding what is happening in the West Michigan Area Community, Helpful Decorating and Staging tips, Buyer Financing, First Time Home Buyers, Tips for Selling your Home, Tips in Purchasing a Home, Homeowner Income Tax Deductions, suggested helpful maintenance & home project websites, Avoiding Foreclosure, the HAFA Short Sale & Deed-in-Lieu program, Foreclosure Alternatives, Michigan Foreclosure Time Line, MSHDA Counselor help, Loan Modification, Short Sale as an alternative, and many more...The Blog site is continually being updated with useful information so keep checking back!
West Michigan Lakeshore Area Communities Information
Buying Agent: Whether representing buyers who are purchasing a home or condo in the West Michigan Lakeshore Area or investors in investment purchases, from thousand dollar properties to million dollar properties, Janice has the knowledge and experience to guide you in the process.
Listing Agent: Janice has the understanding of the current real estate market and customer service commitment that it takes in listing your home to have it sold. Contact her to review her comprehensive Marketing Plan and a free Comparative Market Analysis of your home or property.
Please read My Blogs for more resource information from real estate to the West Michigan Lakeshore area community.
West Michigan Lakeshore Area Communities information...
If you are interested in moving to the Holland, Michigan area located along Lake Michigan and Lake Macatawa, and want to know more about our wonderful community you may visit websites http://holland.org or http://www.enjoyhollandmichigan.com
I can help you too if you decide to live in one of Holland's great neighboring West Michigan Lakeshore communities to the north or south...Grand Haven, Saugatuck/Douglas, or South Haven.
Or if you decide to live in one of Holland's close inland neighboring communities to the east...Zeeland, or Hudsonville areas, I have experience and can help you those communities too.
The West Michigan Lakeshore Area Communities have so much to offer...the area is beautiful and the people are friendly and helpful...come check it out!!!
- Attended Calvin College and Davenport Business College
- Member of West Michigan Lakeshore Association of Realtors
- Member of Michigan Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Holland Area Chamber of Commerce Business Member
- National Association of Realtors' ePro Technology Certification Program and Designation
- National Association of Realtors' SFR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification Designation
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Relocation Member
- 2013 Coldwell Banker Real Estate International Sterling Award
- Associate Broker
Residential Real Estate
First Time Home Buyers
2nd Home Buyer
Move up/down Buyers
- Real Estate Professional Membership Involvement
- Community Involvement
- Holland Chamber of Commerce
Attended Calvin College and Davenport Business College
National Association of Realtors' SFR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resouce Certification
National Association of Realtors' ePro Technology Certification Program
Short Sale Specialist Certifications
National Association of Realtors' SFR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification
- Holland Area Arts Council
- Tulip Time Festival
- Women in Transition
- Habitat For Humanity
- Holland Chamber of Commerce
- Born and raised in Holland, Michigan in the West Michigan Lakeshore Area close to Lake Michigan and Lake Macatawa.
- Volunteered and served on various committees for church, school, & community in Holland, Michigan.
- Involved in BSF Bible Study Fellowship International for over 10 years.
- Grew up in a large family where taking care of one another and doing the right thing came first.
- Have enjoyed the West Michigan Lakeshore Holland/Zeeland Area all my life including the Grand Haven and Saugatuck/Douglas Lakeshore communities.
- Family and Friends
- Lake Michigan and the Lakeshore Area
- Waterfront Grand Haven
- Traverse City Area Foreclosures
- Muskegon Area Waterfront
- Allegan Waterfront
- Eastern UP Waterfront
- Marquette Waterfront
- Leelanau Peninsula Waterfront
- Oceana Waterfront
- Elk Rapids Waterfront
- Houghton Lake Waterfront
- East Bay Township
- Lake Charlevoix Waterfront
- Torch Lake
- Glen Lake Area Waterfront
- Peninsula Waterfront
- Higgins Lake Waterfront
- Acme Area Properties
- Lake Leelanau Waterfront
- Torch Lake
- Canadian Lakes Waterfront
- Summit Village
- Schuss Village
- Crystal Springs
- Holiday Hills
- Cadillac Waterfront
- Bailey's Grove
- Alger Heights
- Long Lake Waterfront
- Spider Lake Area
- Elk Lake
- Walloon Lake Waterfront
- Lake Bellaire
- Silver Lake Area
- Walloon Lake
- Intermediate Lake
- Lake Arrowhead
- Green Lake Area
- Duck Lake Area
- Guthrie Lakes
- Hawks Landing
- Sommerset Pointe
- Cedar River Village
- Clam Lake
- Birch Lake
- Auburn Hills