Fannie Mae has launched a new Web site available to help struggling homeowners...
a new consumer education online resource Web site that outlines the choices available to homeowners who are stuggling with their mortgage payments, and provides guidance on how they can contact and work with their mortgage company to find solutions.
KnowYourOptions.com provides struggling homeowners who are having trouble paying or recognize they can no longer afford their mortgages with detailed information on...
- repayment plans
- loan modifications
- Short Sales
- and more....
Key features of KnowYourOptions.com include:
- an interactive Options Finder to help homeowners identify options that might be right for their situation
- calculators to help borrowers understand how many of the options work, including refinance, repayment, forbearance, and modification
- videos featuring real homeowners discussing how they received help and housing counselors providing advice
- a virtual assistant to walk homeowners through key areas of the web site
- next steps and helpful forms, including a financial checklist and contact log to help borrowers be prepared when contacting their mortgage copany or housing counselor.
Check out KnowYourOptions.com today!
Call Janice Vanden Berg if you have any further questions about your situation at #616-355-6326.