- 466 East 16th Street
Holland, MI 49423
Hi, my name is Jim Barry!
Don't You Deserve the Best?
So you're getting ready to make one of the biggest financial decisions of your life. Real estate can be a dream come true and it can be daunting at the same time. There's a lot to consider in any real estate transaction, not the least of which is deciding on a professional to guide you through the process. I'd like to thank you for visiting my website and learning how my firm and I can assist you. Coldwell Banker Woodland Schmidt is the biggest real estate firm in the Holland area in terms of market share, volume and dollar amount of transactions. I bring many years of experience in business and communications to represent you. I use proven marketing techniques and state of the art technology to help achieve your real estate goals. Finally, I'm focused on serving you because for a transaction this important don't you deserve the best?
Tunnel Park, Park Township, MI / Photo by Jim Barry
Professional Association Memberships
- West Michigan Lakeshore Association of Realtors, Member of the Government Affairs Committee
- Michigan Realtors
- National Association of Realtors.
2,477 square feet
My Family and I Love West Michigan
My wife Liza and I live in Park Township and we have four grown children. We love living along the lakeshore here in West Michigan. It's a great lifestyle watching sunsets on Lake Michigan or riding along tree lined bike paths that cross the Holland area. We're blessed with a vibrant downtown, great schools, and a diverse economy that make this a great place to call home. If you're new to the area I'll be happy to show you around!
- Herrick District Library Board of Trustees Treasurer and Park Twp. Representative.
- Grace Episcopal Church Treasurer.
- Grand Valley State University Alumni Association former Executive Committee member.
- Holland Optimist Club, Charter Member.
- Salvation Army of Holland Volunteer bell ringer.
- Grand Valley State University, Bachelor of Science in Arts and Media, Allendale, MI.
- Zeeland High School graduate, Zeeland, MI.
Lake Michigan, Park Township, MI / Photo by Jim Barry