- 522 E. Front Street
Traverse City, MI 49686
Having raised three children that were very active in sports, I am a fan of almost all sports. I enjoy watching as a spectator from the bleachers or the comfort of my home.
I enjoy the outdoors. A perfect day would be sitting on the shores of Lake Michigan watching the sunset or riding my bike on the TART trail. Some yard work and gardening would be on the list until it becomes work.
In my spare time you could probably find me in Chicago,( my favorite big city ) visiting my sons or in Royal Oak, Michigan where my two beautiful grandchildren live.
Boating would be on my list of personal interest. We just need to get the boat.
I especially enjoy hanging out with family and good friends.
10 REASONS TO CALL JUDY
- She is a Traverse City native who knows the market.
- She has 30 years of experience in the real estate business.
- She is a trusted advisor and skillful negotiator.
- She is very enthusiastic with a high energy level and a passion for real estate.
- She has a special talent for staging your home to make it a standout in the market.
- She is a proven success with repeated satisfied customers.
- She implements the latest technology to market her properties.
- She employs a full time assistant for day-to-day operations.
- She has a genuine interest in each and every person she works with.
- She is partnered with the # 1 national real estate company in the country as well as the leading real estate company in Northern Michigan.
"During the last 20 years you have helped our family buy or sell seven homes. Each transaction involved a lot of hard work and each purchase or sale was completed to our satisfaction. Your knowledge of real estate in this area is amazing and you were available whenever we needed to talk with you"...Jerry and Mary Jo Hagaman
"Judy has been my realtor on several occasions and each time I knew I was in good hands. She always goes the extra mile for her clients"...Mary Swartz
"Judy's hard work, honesty and desire to please is the best"...Bob and Janet Underwood
"We are very pleased that we chose Judy to sell a home and also assist us in purchasing our dream home. Judy gave us expert advice on pricing the home we were selling and was extremely helpful in advising us as we worked through the process of buying. We were impressed with Judy's friendly professionalism. We have recommended Judy to others and will continue to do so"...Bill and Robbin Stott
"Judy is a consummate professional: energetic, thorough, kind, diligent and responsible. I cannot say enough about her and would go to her again in an instant"...Nancy Davis
- Member of Bay Pointe Community Church
- Member of Traverse Area Chamber of Commerce
- Volunteer for Goodwill Inn's annual fund raiser
- Past volunteer for Northwestern Michigan College's Capital Campaign
- Supporter of Women's Resource Center fund raisers
- Past supporter and fund raiser for Traverse City Athletics
- Supporter of American Cancer Society's " Relay for Life"