Realtor, Licensed Builder/Contractor
- 4488 Cascade Road SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Grand Rapids Township Board of Real Estate Review -- Current Member 2017
Knowing and Understanding Current Market
Extremely well-connected to both buyers and sellers
Confidential, Conscientious and Tenacious
Proficient Understanding of Legal Issues Surrounding Real Estate, including ~ Trusts, Estates, Title Issues, Local and State Township Authorities
Accurately Targeting the Correct Value at Which Your Home Will Sell
Connecting Buyers and Sellers in Forest Hills, Cascade, Ada and nearby areas ~ Where I live, work and connect EVERY DAY!
Home Staging / Styling to SELL!
Welcome to my Website
MORE THAN 95% OF MY WORK COMES FROM
The surest way to sell your home . . . as soon as possible . . . for the highest possible price.
* Fulltime real estate advisor and agent connecting buyers and sellers for their mutual benefit.
* Faithfully represent both buyers and sellers with integrity and discretion
* Forest Hills, Cascade, Ada, East GR, Lowell, Rockford, Caledonia and nearby areas
* Accredited Buyers Agent
* Licensed Builder/Contractor -- In depth understanding of the structural components of a home
* Resource of knowledgeable and reliable contacts at City, County and Township Offices
* Proficient understanding of real estate law
* Proficient understanding of trusts and estates law
* Home planning and design, interior design, landscaping
* Fabulous Home Staging!
* * * * *
Licensed Residential Builder/Contractor in State of Michigan
Grand Rapids Township, Real Estate Board of Review, Member-Current
State Board of Nursing Home Review, Member-Current
World Affairs Council of Western Michigan
Home Design and Construction -- Licensed Builder/Contractor in State of Michigan
Locating Property for Future Home Building
Working Alongside Professional Builders
Remodels and Renovation -- All aspects
Modern Design and Antiques
1268 Pettis Avenue, Ada, MI 49301
4,752 square feet
638 Winchell, Grand Rapids, MI 49507
2,215 square feet
4,344 square feet
1,630 square feet