Want to sell your home faster?
Clear the clutter!
Forty-three percent of Americans admit to being disorganized (2012 IKEA Behind Closed Doors survey). We spend about 55 minutes a day looking for things. Excessive clutter is often a symptom and cause of stress. In addition, excessive clutter affects a buyer’s first impression of your home.
An uncluttered home will reduce stress, make your home exponentially more attractive to potential buyers, and sell your home faster.
How do you conquer this seemingly insurmountable task when there is just so….much...stuff?
Here are 5 tips to clear the clutter and sell your home faster:
- Assess the situation. Meet with your agent to go over what needs to be done to make your home ready to sell.
- Devise a daily and weekly plan for each room including the attic, basement, and yard.
- Plan your time for small and large projects. Enlist family and friends for larger tasks.
- Organize the items which you want to keep, donate, sell, return, or exchange.
- Commit to your plan. Lean on family, friends, and your agent for support.
Clearing the clutter will take time, but you will instantly reap the benefits of living clutter-free. Follow these tips and enjoy selling success!
Contact me at email@example.com