- 2332 North Comfort Drive
Hart, MI 49420
Welcome to my Website
As a lifetime resident of Oceana County, I am quick to share my love for West Michigan and all it has to offer. I know the area well and understand the draw to this region and why so many are ready to call West Michigan home.
I am ready to guide you through the real estate selling or buying process. Whether you are looking to sell and downsize, upgrade to the home of your dreams, find the perfect “Up North” cabin or slip into a waterfront home, I would love to find the perfect home or property for your needs. Don’t hesitate to call me, I am ready to work for you!
Try our state-of-the-art map search – with it you can quickly search the entire market. The large format map allows you to click and drag, zoom in and view detailed information and photos for all properties currently listed on the MLS.
Selling your home? No other website in the market will showcase your listing with up to 50 high resolution photos! In addition to advertising your property on my own website, I syndicate your listing to other real estate websites across the web.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Michigan Association of Realtors
- Michelle’s work history includes 19 years in the automotive industry as a Continuous Improvement Professional directing global lean implementation efforts in West Michigan, Saltillo, Mexico, and Shanghai, China. She has Lean certifications from GRCC and University of Kentucky.
- Grand Rapids Community College - Lean Champion Certification
- University of Kentucky - TrueLean Certification
- WSCC - Business/Marketing AAAS - In progress
- Michelle is passionate about this area and keeping it clean. She has organized several beach clean ups through Alliance for the Great Lakes.
Michelle has traveled all over the world, but insists that Michigan is the most beautiful location that she has seen. Michigan summers along the West Michigan Lakeshore have a special place in her heart. She is often found with friends and family at the beach in Pentwater playing in the waves, building sand castles and scuba diving the pier heads. She also enjoys camping, fishing, hunting, kayaking and big lake fishing.
Michelle resides in Hart with her husband and two teenage daughters.