Real Estate Professional
- 218 S Cedar St
Kalkaska, MI 49646
Excited agent looking to help any individual with their real estate needs. Backed by professional agents in the real estate business with over 100 years combined experience. I have the work ethic second to none and the ability to put in as many hours as needed to get the job done. I will never back down from a question or a challenge, especially when every questions has an answer. I have a goal similar to that of Coldwell Banker founder (Colbert Coldwell) to represent the client in a fair and ethical manner, putting the needs and wants of the customer above my own.
Short Sale/ Avoid Foreclosure
Road to Recovery:
- Helping the homeowner in a tough situation
- Short Sale option:
- Click Below
Short Sale can Help Avoid Foreclosure
- Ready and Willing
- Habitat for Humanity donations
- Thrift Shop
- Enjoying northern Michigan's vast sources of fresh water fishing.
- Snowmobiling, outdoor enthusiaist.
- Spending glorious time with friends and family.
- Enjoying all Michigan has to offer.
- Manager of family owned business for six years while attending and completing high school.
- Have been part of numerous housing renovation projects troughout Michigan.
- Purchasing and fixing Rehabilitation houses and property.
- Studying Real Estate
- Helping buyers and sellers
Full Time Realtor/Call or E-mail Anytime
Coldwell Banker Schmidt Kalkaska Michigan
- Graduated 2007 Grayling High School (Top Ten)
- Associates Business Management
- Continuing education for Bachelors in Business
- "Never stop learning"