Need to report the sale of you home

If you sold a home in 2011 and need to report the sale of your property, the information you will need is on your HUD statement.  If you cannot find your HUD statement you can contact your REALTOR or the title company, where the closing took place, to obtain a copy.  For information about reporting the sale this link will take you to the irs publication

There are no comments

Thank you! Your comment has been submitted and is awaiting approval.

Pat Peterson

Pat Peterson

Contact Me

Blog Archives