Assoc. Broker/Office Manager
- 1244 West Houghton Lake Drive
Houghton Lake, MI 48651
Welcome to my Website
Ruth A. Clemens ~ A long time resident of Houghton Lake, since 1978 as a resort owner, and a licensed Real Estate Broker since 1986. Ruth believes the formula for success is honesty, professionalism and a commitment. Ruth has been in the same office location since the beginning of her career, currently and proudly as the Managing Broker of the Coldwell Banker Schmidt office in Roscommon County. Her merger with Schmidt's, based in Traverse City, in September, 2011 was, according to Ruth, "the best business decision of my career". From 1991 through 2011 Ruth was the Broker/Owner of ERA Houghton Higgins.com, Inc.
Ruth specializes in high-end residential real estate, including waterfronts, golf course and off water family sub-divisions, along with retirement communities. .
Ruth, also a member of the Michigan Commercial Board of Realtors, is very knowledgeable in negotiating commercial transactions and markets extensively on the most prominent commercial websites. Additionally, Ruth is a member of the Coldwell Banker Worldwide Commercial Network.
Ruth's prides herself in her ability to bring value to the table on behalf of both her buyer clients and seller clients. Value with knowledge acquired through years of training, education, experience and commitment.
Michigan AuSable Valley Railroad ~ Fairview
M's Supply & M Kitchen and Bath ~ West Branch
The 'Mounds Development Opportunity' ~ Houghton Lake
- 30 years of experience in Real Estate Marketing.
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Michigan Association of Realtors.
- Member of Michigan Commercial Board of Realtors.
- Member of Coldwell Banker World Wide Commercial Network.
- Member Paul Bunyan Board of Realtors.
- Member of PBBR Multi-Listing Service.
- Prior Paul Bunyan Board of Realtors ~ Roscommon County Director.
- Prior Paul Bunyan Board of Realtors ~ Professional Standards Chairperson.
- 2002 Paul Bunyan Board of Realtors ~ Realtor of the Year.
- Roscommon County Economical Development Corporation, Board of Directors.
- Roscommon County Economical Development Corporation, Marketing Committee.
- Houghton Lake Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors.
- M-55 Beautification and Improvement Committee.
- Prior member of Denton Township Planning Commission.
With 30 years of experience in marketing Roscommon County, my greatest professional pleasure, is working to give back to the community and to provide growth and development.
Originally from Breckenridge, Michigan. Ruth moved to Houghton Lake in 1978 and was co-owner of Tradewinds Resort and Party Store. Ruth worked in the legal field prior to the beginning of her career in real estate in 1985. Ruth has a son Nicholas J. Poindexter of Rockford, Michigan. She has two beautiful grandchildren Nayla and Creedon, who are the 'light' of Ruth's life!
Ruth loves her family, friends, work and the great outdoors. For recreation Ruth loves to be on or in the water. Ruth also loves the beautiful Northern Michigan forests. For relaxation Ruth enjoys reading. Her favorite vacation destination is St. John, USVI, and basically loves any location with water, sun and sand.
- Specializing in Commercial Real Estate Brokerage.
- Specializing in High-End Residential, Golf Course, Family Sub-Divisions and Retirement Communities.
Coldwell Banker Schmidt Houghton Lake ~ Prudenville 989-366-5522 www.CBGreatLakes.com HOUGHTON LAKE is one of the largest resort areas ...
Coldwell Banker Schmidt 639 W. Higgins Lake Drive, Roscommon 989-821-6348 ~ www.CBGreatLakes.com HIGGINS LAKE, once proclaimed the ...
Click here for St Helen, Michigan Real Estate Lake St. Helen and the surrounding area is truly a year around vacationland. The State Forests and unspoiled ...