- 506 South Beacon Boulevard
Grand Haven, MI 49417
Welcome to my Website
Welcome to my Website.
I have been Blessed with the opportunity to serve the real estate needs of people along the western shores of Lake Michigan for almost 31 years. Born and raised in the Muskegon area, I relocated 10 miles South to Grand Haven in 1963. I spent the majority of my adult life raising my children. With the exception of living three years in Tucson Arizona, one year in Denver Colorado and a few months in California, Michigan has been my home. Lake Michigan is second to none in beauty and amazement.
I have worked very hard to consistently reach the status of Top Producer. I thoroughly and completely enjoy the Real Estate profession and as a result have chosen to work for what I consider to be the "Best of the Best", Coldwell Banker Woodland Schmidt Family of Realtors. I specialize in Residential, Waterfront Residential, Condos & vacant land. When working as either a Buyers Agent or as a Listing Agent I vow to give you my honestly, loyalty, wisdom and acute sense of the market. Where ever my fiduciary lies is where you will find me hard at work in assisting you to reach a successful conclusion. In other words, your dreams become my dreams.
Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI)
Certified Previews Specialist
Certified Negotiation Specialist
Member of the International Diamond Society for 2007/2008/2012/1013/2014/2015
Certified in Home Staging
Member of the Michigan Association of Realtors
Member of the National Association of Realtors
As a Real Estate Professional I have been involved in the following community and Real Estate events.
- Chairperson for "Pier Safety" working with the Department of Public Safety for raising money to purchase "Mustang Suits" know as water rescue suits, camera's for the pier, call boxes for the pier and Pier and Beach safety education.
- As a Coldwell Banker Woodland Realty associate, we have helped in both hands on and financial means in the Annual Coast Guard Festival. Coldwell Banker Woodland Schmidt takes part in "Kids Day" where we feed hundreds of children and adults each summer during Coast Guard week.
- Grand Haven Community Easter Egg Hunt. We sponsor and work the annual Easter Egg Hunt for area children.
- Annual Pumpkin giveaway for our clients.
- Annual Spring Flower Flat giveaway for clients.
- Helping Financially in the Voyager program at Ferry School
- Annual Christmas Tree give away. We sponsor and give away hundreds of Christmas trees each December for our clients.
- Assisted with a community fundraiser for the Tsunami disaster.
- Former member of the North Ottawa Community Hospital Woman Consul.
Along with quality education for children, mission work and traveling have been my passion.
- Brazil - I traveled with Amazon Relief and worked with the poorest of the poor. We visited and worked with the lepers in a large leper colony. General motors sponsored a prototype of a lightweight cart which lepers without limps could get around on. Our mission was to do follow up work making sure these carts were adequately serving their needs. We visited schools, helped clergy in finding areas to build new churches, and visited with the poorest of the poor who literally lived in shacks built over a sewage disposal pond.
- Haiti - I traveled to Port Au Prince four different times. St. Patrick/St. Anthony supports an entire village about seven miles out side of Port Au Prince in the mountains. We travel there at least once a year to make sure supplies are reaching their destinations and to make sure we are doing everything possible to feed and educate the residents of our village. We financially help in educating about 400 children a year.
- Mexico - I traveled with a group of young adults from Grand Rapids Michigan over Christmas break to work with the underprivileged Each Christmas we cook and serve approximately 2,500 people Christmas dinner.
- Croatia - I have traveled with a group where we purchased food and clothing for adults that have lost their homes and families during the war. We fill the freezer in a camp for misplaced adults once a year. This is the only meat available to these people and they look foreword to our visits.