- 218 S Cedar St
Kalkaska, MI 49646
- Graduate of Kalkaska High School.
- Attended Sienna Heights College.
- Graduate - School of Humanities, Madrid, Spain.
- Was instrumental in starting North Country Hospice Board. Also served as patient advocate. Twice recognized as Volunteer of theYear.
- Served on Rotary Charities Board as vice president and president..
- Served on the Kalkaska IDC, EDC and DDA.
- Member of Traverse Area Association of Realtors (TAAR).
- Was recognized as Kalkaska County Citizen of the Year.
- Received Diamond Award from American Cancer Society.
- Friends & family
- Avid reader
- Vacant Land
- Land contracts
Welcome to my Website
With over 40 years of experience, I can help you with your real estate needs whether you are BUYING or SELLING!
Take a moment to browse the properties I have for sale as well as the information on my website. Feel free to contact my assistant in the office, or you can call or text my mobile phone anytime! Thank you for visiting my site and I look forward to working with you!
Native of Kalkaska, Michigan. I have two beautiful daughters and three awesome grandchildren
- Licensed in Real Estate since 1973.
- Obtained Broker's license in 1979.
- Opened and managed my own real estate office from 1980 till merging with Coldwell Banker in 2009.
- Real Estate is my full time career.
- Kalkaska County Citizen of the Year.
- Past President of Kalkaska Rotary Club.
- Awarded Cancer Society Diamond Award.
- Hospice Volunteer of the Year.
Please contact me any time for a FREE market analysis of your property, I would be happy to work with you on obtaining a current value of your home or property!!!! Call me today!